Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking for things to do with a 2 1/2 yr old

Looking for things to do with a 2 1/2 yr old

Old Oct 3rd 2012, 8:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for things to do with a 2 1/2 yr old

I have no garden, courtyard/balconies and roof terraces. That did not seem to make any difference she had fun on the balcony off lounge, watching and counting the boats on the river, in the paddling pool or running around in the courtyard. She walks everywhere at home, the pushchair was my idea as I thought the road to and from town was not ideal for little 'un. She did go in it when we explained about the traffic and narrow road, and non existant pavements almost. Next year she won't need it but thanks for the offer.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for things to do with a 2 1/2 yr old

Originally Posted by The Capitans Wench
Hi and thanks for asking. The blind nope, not found anybody yet, will have to bite the bullet so to speak and try my dire spanish to contact the number on the outside of the blinds. A neighbour has also been looking but no luck so far.

She was over on ferry twice and loved it, fed the fish in the harbour, saw biggggg jelly fish she told me and had toast ! She was in the zoo about 4 times, in Chiplandia all Sunday morning, granny Spain's paddling pool twice and lots of walks but could play in the park she said as it was all dog poo Visited the Saturdy market and got noew sandals and some sweets for later. They/we walked to town nearly every day and she played in the square, was ot happy she could find the trainers she wanted none in her size so said she would have to wait hahahah she is so funny.
She enjoyed staying up late to listen to Saxy Bongo, did a lot of dancing.
Another neighbour gave me some things for her to play with so she had a hoover a pushchair and some big blocks which all got played with and lots of stickers to stick in her book and helped granny make some cards with things from my craft cupboards.
I'm absolutely sure the most memorable bit for her as she grows up will be Granny's craft cupboards