Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

looking for some property

View Poll Results: What property is much suitable?
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

looking for some property

Old Aug 16th 2007, 5:09 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: looking for some property

[QUOTE=ZoeOddJob;5197931]
Originally Posted by crispygirl
oh and not forgetting the nudest beach at Trafalgar QUOTE]

Why are they so in your face about it (perhaps not the best choice of words but) - they stand in the middle of the beach with their hands on their hips turning from side to side so no matter where you look you just can't avoid them. And why do they always choose some of the best beaches?

Oh I don't know I have always liked a little bit of hands on me hips turning from side to side
Old Aug 16th 2007, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Ex-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond repute

I am quite surprised to hear that they have nudist beaches in Spain.

Does the pope know?

BTW, where can I find a guide on the internet to find them?
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:26 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Damn... you mean I missed the Irish Pub?? Can I have directions please....
must have got sidetracked by the wonderful Spanish take away in Avenida de la Musica.. well to tell the truth.. the lady who runs it is my neighbour and judging by the delicous food she passes across the fence...so I have no need to seek it out.
Old Aug 16th 2007, 10:30 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ex-pat
I am quite surprised to hear that they have nudist beaches in Spain.

Does the pope know?

BTW, where can I find a guide on the internet to find them?
Expat they have everything in Spain.... a most liberal country. All that repressed Catholicism...it means when everything explodes.. well it ...explodes.

Why is Irish dancing like Catholic sex ?? Well the top half of the body stays absolutely still while everything from the waist down thrashes about madly.