Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Looking to rent for the summer

Looking to rent for the summer

Old Apr 30th 2015, 7:53 pm
Just Joined

RobLikesSun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to rent for the summer

My wife and I are looking to spend from June until October (4.5 months) in Spain; we are flexible on dates. We have done this for the past five years in different places. Our requirements are simple: 24/7 Internet access (not satellite) and somewhere to park our car. We also need access to a sun terrace. We would prefer two bedrooms. We have previously paid around £150 (210€) a week including bills. The Ayemonte area looks interesting.

If you are interested then PM me.
Old May 1st 2015, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: Looking to rent for the summer

Originally Posted by RobLikesSun
My wife and I are looking to spend from June until October (4.5 months) in Spain; we are flexible on dates. We have done this for the past five years in different places. Our requirements are simple: 24/7 Internet access (not satellite) and somewhere to park our car. We also need access to a sun terrace. We would prefer two bedrooms. We have previously paid around £150 (210€) a week including bills. The Ayemonte area looks interesting.

If you are interested then PM me.
You need 3 posts before people can let you know by private message what there is that might be of interest to you.
Old May 1st 2015, 8:35 am
Just Joined

Ah, ok. Is this a second post or just part of the same thread?
Old May 1st 2015, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Ah, ok. Is this a second post or just part of the same thread?
Just one more on this thread then you will recieve messages.
Old May 1st 2015, 8:48 am
Just Joined

Not wanting to just spam in posts to get to three... Previously we have stayed in Murcia, in the campo near Lake Vinuela and near Fuengirola. All have been really good places to stay but we haven't found our place to stop yet. We stayed in France last year for a while but it wasn't warm enough (although also really nice).
Old May 1st 2015, 9:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Not wanting to just spam in posts to get to three... Previously we have stayed in Murcia, in the campo near Lake Vinuela and near Fuengirola. All have been really good places to stay but we haven't found our place to stop yet. We stayed in France last year for a while but it wasn't warm enough (although also really nice).
I think you would like Ayamonte. It is a typical Spanish town with the nicest plaza/square [in a small town that is] we have ever found in our motorhome traveling around Europe. Portugal is just over the river and is connected by bridge and ferry. Plenty of lovely places to visit in both countries.
As for rental you may be offered golf course properties which are very nice but be aware that they always require a car or taxi to get to town. Parking can be difficult in summer. Plenty also down by the beach but again quite a long way to town. You might be able to find a property walking distance to Ayamonte. That would be my preference for a stay of the length of time you are looking at. I hope you now get some feedback.
Old May 1st 2015, 4:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Looking to rent for the summer

Originally Posted by olivia
I think you would like Ayamonte. It is a typical Spanish town with the nicest plaza/square [in a small town that is] we have ever found in our motorhome traveling around Europe. Portugal is just over the river and is connected by bridge and ferry. Plenty of lovely places to visit in both countries.
As for rental you may be offered golf course properties which are very nice but be aware that they always require a car or taxi to get to town. Parking can be difficult in summer. Plenty also down by the beach but again quite a long way to town. You might be able to find a property walking distance to Ayamonte. That would be my preference for a stay of the length of time you are looking at. I hope you now get some feedback.
Sorry to argue however both Isla Canela and Costa Esuri have regular bus services to Ayamonte bus station.