Reload this Page >

Looking for properties in Marbella

Looking for properties in Marbella

Old Jul 14th 2020, 8:16 am
Banned

Marcus123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Looking for properties in Marbella

Hello,

Me and my family are looking to move to Marbella by the end of this year (if everything goes as planned in regards to the Covid-19 situation). We are browsing through different real estate agencies that could help to find a nice property for us. As I was doing my research, I found this agency:
<snip>

I really find their properties to be interesting and out of all the other real estate agencies I took a look at, this agency had the best designed properties in my opinion. Does anyone have any experience with <snip> and possibly could also assist me in finding the most family-friendly area to find the right home for us?

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 14th 2020 at 10:21 am.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 9:07 am
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for properties in Marbella

Is this your company? Nice web site.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Marcus123
Hello,

Me and my family are looking to move to Marbella by the end of this year (if everything goes as planned in regards to the Covid-19 situation). We are browsing through different real estate agencies that could help to find a nice property for us. As I was doing my research, I found this agency:

I really find their properties to be interesting and out of all the other real estate agencies I took a look at, this agency had the best designed properties in my opinion. Does anyone have any experience with and possibly could also assist me in finding the most family-friendly area to find the right home for us?
Why would I browse through different real estate agencies, or limit myself to one agency? You can just go on idealista https://www.idealista.com/en/venta-v...rbella-malaga/

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 14th 2020 at 10:26 am. Reason: Company name removed from quote
Old Jul 14th 2020, 10:23 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missile
Is this your company? Nice web site.
No, he's a 'growth hacker/marketer' apparently (seems to me to be a newfangled way of saying spammer), working for the company in question.

What's so daft is that these people who try and sneakily advertise companies don't realise that all they do is end up on forum blacklists, and get the company penalised by Google.

Old Jul 14th 2020, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
No, he's a 'growth hacker/marketer' apparently (seems to me to be a newfangled way of saying spammer), working for the company in question.

What's so daft is that these people who try and sneakily advertise companies don't realise that all they do is end up on forum blacklists, and get the company penalised by Google.
They also tried the same on Tripadvisor and post has now been deleted.

Old Jul 14th 2020, 11:18 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Moses2013
They also tried the same on Tripadvisor and post has now been deleted.
I'd have done the same with this thread but people have taken the time to respond, so just removed the company name instead.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 11:25 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris
I am sure that Missile and Moses will be very understanding if you react by deleting.

Rosemary
Old Jul 14th 2020, 11:29 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Hi Chris
I am sure that Missile and Moses will be very understanding if you react by deleting.

Rosemary
It's all good, OP has been banned anyway.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute

This is why I love this forum - so well managed.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 11:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd have done the same with this thread but people have taken the time to respond, so just removed the company name instead.
I suppose this is a good learning lesson and never put all your trust into one estate agent. Look on idealista, fotocasa, habitaclia etc. and you will find all listings from various agents
Talk to different agents and get a feel how they operate and still always be cautious. Even if you connect with them and they speak your language, doesn't mean the property is legal.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 1:38 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks. Great to see you are on the ball.
Old Jul 14th 2020, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond reputeJoppa has a reputation beyond repute

Similar post under another name is still up:
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/sp...-marbella.html
Old Jul 14th 2020, 4:11 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joppa
Similar post under another name is still up:
https://www.expatforum.com/expats/sp...-marbella.html
Different forum.....
Old Jul 14th 2020, 5:01 pm
Started off with nothing

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Different forum.....
where he claims to be an Expat in Spain <LOL>
Old Jul 14th 2020, 5:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by missile
where he claims to be an Expat in Spain <LOL>
Ah, they are daft, as if we can't do a quick IP check and see exactly where they are.