Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava. Agent needed.

Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava. Agent needed.

Old Oct 18th 2015, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Matt757 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava. Agent needed.

Hi all,

I am in need of a "manager/agent" to look after my apartment in Lloret de Mar.

Basically, it may be let to friends/family and the occasional "airbnb" booking. I don't think it will be exceptionally busy, so this may suit someone who wants a bit of extra pocket money.

Would need someone to be a key holder and willing to perhaps meet and greet, but to definitely be prepared to clean the apartment after visits.

Willing to pay a key holding fee as a small, annual, retainer. Also willing to pay a generous hourly rate for cleaning duties etc.

Any thoughts?
Old Oct 18th 2015, 4:00 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava. Agent needed.

Originally Posted by Matt757
Hi all,

Basically, it may be let to friends/family and the occasional "airbnb" booking. I don't think it will be exceptionally busy, so this may suit someone who wants a bit of extra pocket money.

Would need someone to be a key holder and willing to perhaps meet and greet, but to definitely be prepared to clean the apartment after visits.

Willing to pay a key holding fee as a small, annual, retainer. Also willing to pay a generous hourly rate for cleaning duties etc.

Any thoughts?
Welcome to this forum.
Before you go any further may I suggest you do some research on this. Firstly you have to obtain a Habitatge d'Ús Turístic Licance. If you can read Catalan then more information can be found here. If not then maybe this information in English may help to give you an idea of what you need to do to comply with the regulations/law.
You will certainly have to pay taxes on this business in Spain, maybe in the UK too if you live there.
Please take proper financial and legal advice before you start this enterprise.
Old Oct 18th 2015, 5:06 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Any thoughts?
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 19th 2015, 6:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all, I am in need of a "manager/agent" to look after my apartment in Lloret de Mar. Basically, it may be let to friends/family and the occasional "airbnb" booking. I don't think it will be exceptionally busy, so this may suit someone who wants a bit of extra pocket money. Would need someone to be a key holder and willing to perhaps meet and greet, but to definitely be prepared to clean the apartment after visits. Willing to pay a key holding fee as a small, annual, retainer. Also willing to pay a generous hourly rate for cleaning duties etc. Any thoughts?
We have a place around Lloret area. We don't rent out, but I've seen many agents offering these kind of services. Tip: why don't you go through the booking websites and check who other people are using in the area. As mentioned, you will have to pay tax, so it should all be though through.