Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Living in Spain - the good things!

Living in Spain - the good things!

Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Spain - the good things!

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Spanish women are OK until their late thirties and then everything goes on their thighs and arse.
I personally don't think thats as true now as say 20 years ago... same as Italian and Greek women...
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manamama
But the men are god darn ugly just like the brit men sadly....
There is a running joke in the Spanish media about how ugly British people are.

I never knew we had that reputation, but I've asked around and apparently so.

Last edited by cricketman; Mar 9th 2010 at 3:41 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:42 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish women are OK until their late thirties and then everything goes on their thighs and arse.
give me a nice well rounded J LO/Beyonce type butt and a good pair of nut crushing things, rather than a "muffin top" spare michelin around the middle......
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:47 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I was meaning much bigger than Beyonce Spend a bit of time on the beach on a Sunday (when it is warm enough) and you will see I am right. Not that there aren't fatties from all the other nationalities too but those thighs and bums you can see them developing on the 20 year olds yuk!
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:53 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

I was meaning much bigger than Beyonce Spend a bit of time on the beach on a Sunday (when it is warm enough) and you will see I am right. Not that there aren't fatties from all the other nationalities too but those thighs and bums you can see them developing on the 20 year olds yuk!
T internet is to blame all that sitting on forums.................
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

Sorry, but overall the Spanish women are much better looking than British women. They are slimmer and know how to dress. And the biggest thing, they are feminine. They act and dress like women. Not like the British women who are confused as to whether they are male or female, they try to be both, but end up being neither.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 3:57 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
Sorry, but overall the Spanish women are much better looking than British women. They are slimmer and know how to dress. And the biggest thing, they are feminine. They act and dress like women. Not like the British women who are confused as to whether they are male or female, they try to be both, but end up being neither.
Couldn't agree more.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Couldn't agree more.
One thing I've noticed which may be a cause of jacktoo's observation - which is partly true, but I sense a touch of envy - is that young Spanish women love their food and are not embarrased to eat.

This includes thin and not-so-thin alike. The British women I know are always on a diet and wont be seen eating anything else but salad.

A Spanish guy once said to me that there is no such thing as a skinny Spanish woman as they all love to eat, but this is what makes them the most beautiful women in the world.

Picking away at a salad during a meal in Spain is considered very rude and mistrustful.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:13 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with that too, but I always worry a bit when I see a queue of them buying razors in Mercadona. My one’s more discreet, she buys them on ebay..
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:16 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Nah, they're Moroccans
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:34 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by HBG
I agree with that too, but I always worry a bit when I see a queue of them buying razors in Mercadona. My one’s more discreet, she buys them on ebay..
Mine has on of those little things that pull them out by the roots, it looks very inofensive but it is lethal.

I was nodding off on day and she decided to use it on my lower leg, she thought it would be a laugh.

I nearly had a heart attack and if I had not been in so much pain I would have thrown her and the maquinilla out of the window.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:51 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cricketman
There is a running joke in the Spanish media about how ugly British people are.

I never knew we had that reputation, but I've asked around and apparently so.
I know that British men are suppose to be the ugliest on the planet...what a choice for British women.

I have yet to see a gorgeous spanish man here (Antonio Banderas or similar). They are OK but I do prefer tall, dark and handsome.

Last edited by manamama; Mar 9th 2010 at 4:54 pm.
Old Mar 9th 2010, 4:52 pm
Straw Man.

I know that British men are the ugliest on the planet...what a choice for British women.

I have yet to see a gorgeous spanish man here (Antonio Banderas or similar). They are OK but I do prefer tall, dark and handsome.
Unbelievable.... absolutely unbelievable....
Old Mar 9th 2010, 5:00 pm

manamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of lightmanamama is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Unbelievable.... absolutely unbelievable....
Which bit is unbelievable ?
Old Mar 9th 2010, 6:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I know that British men are suppose to be the ugliest on the planet...what a choice for British women.

You're in the wrong part of the country for Antonio Banderas lookalikes. He's from Benalmádena

You're more likely to get Fernando Alonsos or David Villas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.