Live Sport

Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

SUPERPOT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Live Sport

Hi, can anyone recommend a decent "free" site for streaming live sport in particular soccer?
I don't have sky dish and currently use justin tv which is becoming a bit hit and miss.

Also indo new york but the links on there seem to get bombarded with advertising sites and unless you get on early enough are always full up.

I can get a lot of premiership games on the spanish tv channels but to be honest they nearly always favor Liverpool due to Torres methinks?

any help appreciated,

Thanks
Old Nov 6th 2009, 7:44 pm
Forum Regular

Maurice is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Live Sport

have you tried to Google football streaming, there lots out there?????
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:07 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

i use p2psports.com but u need to download some stuff info from them prob is i was watching boxing last night lost it in 9th round got it back after result/not had prob with footy tho apart from united getting robbed by chelsea by a poor ref
Old Nov 9th 2009, 5:31 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sensationalfrog
i use p2psports.com but u need to download some stuff info from them prob is i was watching boxing last night lost it in 9th round got it back after result/not had prob with footy tho apart from united getting robbed by chelsea by a poor ref
You mean the ref was not a manc ?, how unusual. lol
Old Nov 9th 2009, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You mean the ref was not a manc ?, how unusual. lol
They are a whinging lot, Man Utd, they get away with murder then have the cheek to moan when it doesn't go their way. I don't support either team, but have to say I was delighted to see them lose! Made my weekend, especially when I hear their fans bleating.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 3:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
They are a whinging lot, Man Utd, they get away with murder then have the cheek to moan when it doesn't go their way. I don't support either team, but have to say I was delighted to see them lose! Made my weekend, especially when I hear their fans bleating.
Lol, hope Mitzy doesn`t read our posts.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: up the mountains,with the goats.,los filabres,almeria,spain.
michaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to allmichaleen oge is a name known to all

Originally Posted by agoreira
'tis amazing indeed how many people who don't support manchester united wish them harm. from the idiots who mime aircraft crashing to the multitudes who write in whenever they lose to say blah blah blah blah.
Old Nov 9th 2009, 4:37 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Lol, hope Mitzy doesn`t read our posts.
I have to!
Old Nov 10th 2009, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of

i cant be assed to reply
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by michaleen oge
'tis amazing indeed how many people who don't support manchester united wish them harm. from the idiots who mime aircraft crashing to the multitudes who write in whenever they lose to say blah blah blah blah.
Can you blame them ,United can never take a defeat on the chin there is always someone else to blame but themselves .They think they are above losing .As for Rooney's gesture about 12th man ,They have one every time at OT .Why cant they admit that they are a mediocre team this season and Fergie is past his sell by date (especially if he still thinks G Neville is fit for an England recall )
Old Nov 11th 2009, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

SUPERPOT is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the replies people but I think the thread is getting hijacked now with non relevant comments?

regards,

Superpot
Old Nov 11th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to beholdHondon Voyager is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SUPERPOT
Thanks for the replies people but I think the thread is getting hijacked now with non relevant comments?

regards,

Superpot
Sorry ,For some reason I thought we were in Siesta Time
Old Nov 11th 2009, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

Loving it so far is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, I was interested in your Qs, did you have any luck with the live TV? I have to agree, some of the MODs on here cant help them selfs but reply to every post, even when they have absolute no help what so ever.

Regards
Old Nov 12th 2009, 7:25 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by Loving it so far
Hi, I was interested in your Qs, did you have any luck with the live TV? I have to agree, some of the MODs on here cant help them selfs but reply to every post, even when they have absolute no help what so ever.

Regards
Have a look in the lab forum, there are various threads on there about how to pick up Brit TV...

What a boring site this would be if only relevent stuff was posted, it would be like reading a dictionary. lol.
john (exmod)