On line TV

Old Nov 22nd 2007, 1:22 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default On line TV

Found a new site a few weeks ago great for on line TV
Veoh TV
Watched all the episodes of Heros and lots of UK series to, good films as well.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud ofBigger Jim has much to be proud of
Default Re: On line TV

Hi Gallerie9

What speed is your broadband? As I tried it and because mine is only 240 kbs it spent most of its time buffering making it unwatchable. Mind you the quality was very good.

Was this thread removed as I couldn't find it again and had to search on "Veoh"?

I tried watching NCIS but couldn't get it to run which I put down to being flagged up as Spanish even though my ISP is Pipex. Will give it a shot when we get back to UK for our Annual bout of central heating.

Jim
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 2:03 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: On line TV

Originally Posted by Bigger Jim
Hi Gallerie9

What speed is your broadband? As I tried it and because mine is only 240 kbs it spent most of its time buffering making it unwatchable. Mind you the quality was very good.

Was this thread removed as I couldn't find it again and had to search on "Veoh"?

I tried watching NCIS but couldn't get it to run which I put down to being flagged up as Spanish even though my ISP is Pipex. Will give it a shot when we get back to UK for our Annual bout of central heating.

Jim
No you cant get the CSI from the veoh site, but you can from guba. We have 3 Meg Broad band conection, the the PC is an old one we are using. Here are the links.
www.veoh.com
www.guba.com
www.onlinecinema.org
Hope that helps