Lime Tree

Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

polly.walker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lime Tree

About six months ago I transplanted a small lime tree (about 3 feet tall) from a patio tub into the garden. It only had only ever produced one lot of fruit (3 Limes). We fertilised it in the spring and it seems to have taken okay and has tiny limes on it at the moment. The only thing is that the leaves have gone a very pale green.

Can anyone suggest what I should do to help it.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lime Tree

I've PM'd you with a link that might help you.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alectryon
I've PM'd you with a link that might help you.
Why, is it a secret?????
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Alectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud ofAlectryon has much to be proud of

No it is not a secret. I am sometimes confused by the posting of links - some people get away with it others do not. I was not prepared on a Sunday morning when there are a myriad of other things to do, to wade through the rules. PM was safer and quicker. If your lime tree is suffering I'll gladly send it to you -just ask!
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:13 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

No it is not a secret. I am sometimes confused by the posting of links - some people get away with it others do not. I was not prepared on a Sunday morning when there are a myriad of other things to do, to wade through the rules. PM was safer and quicker. If your lime tree is suffering I'll gladly send it to you -just ask!
you can post links to your heart's content as long as it's not touting for business for yourself

can we have the link now
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lynnxa
you can post links to your heart's content as long as it's not touting for business for yourself

can we have the link now
Sure, here it is.

http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/frui...ing-leaves.htm
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 3:37 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

Can you post a better link please as this one fails.

Thanks.
Old Jul 3rd 2011, 3:46 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Can you post a better link please as this one fails.

Thanks.
this one??

http://www.gardeningknowhow.com/frui...lime-trees.htm