Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Life in a Spanish Hospital

Life in a Spanish Hospital

Old Feb 13th 2010, 7:15 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Life in a Spanish Hospital

Originally Posted by missbad
Glad you have made a good recovery. xxx

My word - hello stranger - havent seen you around for a while - hope you are keeping well - take care xxxxx
Old Feb 13th 2010, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Graham, Hello Rosemary,

Best wishes for a steady recovery. You've both been through a tough ordeal.

Carol
Old Feb 13th 2010, 7:56 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you have made a good recovery. xxx
You're a blast from the past.. xx
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

Hi All

I have been so so busy with college and family life and renovating the house.

I have not had much chance of anything else. Yet again things have took a back seat regarding moving to Spain this year.

We now have an eldest daughter who decided to get pregnant so we have had to extend the house.
So now we are hoping and praying that we can get things sorted for next year.

I am glad everyone is well.

Emma xxxx
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:50 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi All

I have been so so busy with college and family life and renovating the house.

I have not had much chance of anything else. Yet again things have took a back seat regarding moving to Spain this year.

We now have an eldest daughter who decided to get pregnant so we have had to extend the house.
So now we are hoping and praying that we can get things sorted for next year.

I am glad everyone is well.

Emma xxxx
Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless her - youll love being a grandma - its the best feeling in the world - i love it - our grandson is now nearly 4 months old n i just love him to bits
Old Feb 13th 2010, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

missbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud ofmissbad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Awwwwwwwwwwwww bless her - youll love being a grandma - its the best feeling in the world - i love it - our grandson is now nearly 4 months old n i just love him to bits
I am just finding it all of a shock still, the situation would be comical but too many problems with it. I.e the boyfriend.
She is having a boy, and I love him already it is just hard when you have so many plans and then this.

Also my little one has only just turned 8 and I am still being a mummy to her.
Anyway must not hijack this thread xxx
Old Feb 13th 2010, 7:25 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

And now could we get back to topic on what was quite an important thread for wishing one of our members well after a serious illness?
Old Feb 13th 2010, 8:28 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Two days in the past week Graham has managed to walk to the end of our road so he has had first hand experience of how difficult it is to walk along without being bombarded with questions about his health. He was astonished at the friendly responses even though I had told him what it was like and even though he knows exactly how friendly and close knit our community is.

On a jovial note....one of the text messages that I received from my friends said that Graham was "devil" this word did not fit in with the rest of the sentence until I realised that she was actually saying that he was "debil"..shows that they make mistakes with the "v" and "b" just like we do.

Rosemary