Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Liberty Seguros

Liberty Seguros

Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:23 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Liberty Seguros

Anyone insured with these through Knight insurance?

Any experiences?

€200 cheaper than my Mapfre renewal!
Old Nov 16th 2008, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Liberty Seguros

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy

Any experiences?

I took out a home insurance policy with Liberty Seguros (although i have never heard of Knight Insurance).

Admittedly I have never had to make a claim, but I have nothing negative to report about them.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:19 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Any experiences?

Insured with them for years, but always query the price for a better quote. ;-) ;-)
Old Nov 16th 2008, 12:22 pm

poshnbucks has disabled reputation

Any experiences?

Mitzy I deal with Knights for my car and vespa they seem ok I deal with a nice lady called Sandra 966789268 .They do all the usual add ons if you want them but I have to date not made a claim.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 1:58 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by poshnbucks
Mitzy I deal with Knights for my car and vespa they seem ok I deal with a nice lady called Sandra 966789268 .They do all the usual add ons if you want them but I have to date not made a claim.
Ah yes as you havent made a claim yet.Maybe if you do you may be saying they were
fly bye knights.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 2:56 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
Ah yes as you havent made a claim yet.Maybe if you do you may be saying they were
fly bye knights.
Look, I have to renew my insurance tomorrow and I need proper feedback. Are you saying they are no good, thats what it seems like
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

iant will become famous soon enough

Look, I have to renew my insurance tomorrow and I need proper feedback. Are you saying they are no good, thats what it seems like
I have used them for various policies for many years without any problems. They are one of the largest US companies and have grown significantly in Spain, largely through acquisitions. Several years ago they bought Royal Sun Alliance's Spanish business for example.

iant
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:20 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

oh.have got up grumpy ?.No I havent even heard of them.I use ocaso if If there are any claims the assesor is out the next day more or less.say for instance a leek in the bathroom behind the tiles.they have there own building firms they use and for me and a few people I know its delt with more or less instantly.or say a break in they are on the ball and if every thing is ok they problem is sorted very very quick.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:24 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by betris
oh.have got up grumpy ?.No I havent even heard of them.I use ocaso if If there are any claims the assesor is out the next day more or less.say for instance a leek in the bathroom behind the tiles.they have there own building firms they use and for me and a few people I know its delt with more or less instantly.or say a break in they are on the ball and if every thing is ok they problem is sorted very very quick.
Not grumpy, just need urgent quality feedback to know whether to use this company as opposed to Mapfre who I have been quite happy with apart from price
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Can you let me know what you decide - they advertise big south of Alicante and we need to renew our car insurance at the end of this month?
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:26 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by SueG
Can you let me know what you decide - they advertise big south of Alicante and we need to renew our car insurance at the end of this month?
Ive always been happy to pay a bit more in the past, but I feel I need to be a bit more prudent in current times, car ins will be next
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:28 pm
Just Joined

Threemonkeys is a jewel in the roughThreemonkeys is a jewel in the roughThreemonkeys is a jewel in the roughThreemonkeys is a jewel in the rough

I'm insured through Knights (Liberty Seguros), just renewing my policy this week, 2nd year, Had problems at first trying to get insurance Fiat Scudo 9 seater, all quotes over 1000 euros, i have full no claims and over 25, went to Knights 640 fully comprensive, renewel this time 670 euros so they can have my business this year as well.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:32 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Threemonkeys
I'm insured through Knights (Liberty Seguros), just renewing my policy this week, 2nd year, Had problems at first trying to get insurance Fiat Scudo 9 seater, all quotes over 1000 euros, i have full no claims and over 25, went to Knights 640 fully comprensive, renewel this time 670 euros so they can have my business this year as well.
Sorry I wasn't clear I am renewing house ins at the moment, but I will look at car ins shortly

I'm full ncb in mid fifties and the renewal is €584 on a Grand Vitara 2.oT
Old Nov 16th 2008, 3:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

I will obtain quote tomorrow for our Ford Fusion - we paid €448 last year - fully comprehensive - so will post what Knights quote.
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:39 pm
lic
Forum Regular

lic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nicelic is just really nice

Sorry I wasn't clear I am renewing house ins at the moment, but I will look at car ins shortly

I'm full ncb in mid fifties and the renewal is €584 on a Grand Vitara 2.oT
Mid fifties?? You look older than that on your advatar!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.