Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

La Renta Tax payable.

La Renta Tax payable.

Old Jul 11th 2009, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice
Default La Renta Tax payable.

I hope someone can help me out here. I'm trying to calculate and pay the tax due on my Pueblo Andaluz apartment on Costa Esuri.
I've bought a guide on how to do it, which seems pretty straight-forward. However, two problems:-
1. The Real Declared Value - I'm pretty sure I should be able to find this on my Escritura but all I've found is the price paid excluding vat. I no longer have a relatioinship with my lawyer so cannot ask them for help.

2. Valor Catastral - I gather this is shown on my first council tax bill. Well I paid that but for the life of me can't find it - just the receipt from the bank when I paid it. I'm hoping that someone else with a 2 bed ground floor Pueblo Andaluz apartment will be able to let me know what their Valor Catastral was.

So that's my sorry story. If anyone out there can help me I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Andy
Old Jul 11th 2009, 1:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Veleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to beholdVeleta is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: La Renta Tax payable.

Originally Posted by AndyS
I hope someone can help me out here. I'm trying to calculate and pay the tax due on my Pueblo Andaluz apartment on Costa Esuri.
I've bought a guide on how to do it, which seems pretty straight-forward. However, two problems:-
1. The Real Declared Value - I'm pretty sure I should be able to find this on my Escritura but all I've found is the price paid excluding vat. I no longer have a relatioinship with my lawyer so cannot ask them for help.

2. Valor Catastral - I gather this is shown on my first council tax bill. Well I paid that but for the life of me can't find it - just the receipt from the bank when I paid it. I'm hoping that someone else with a 2 bed ground floor Pueblo Andaluz apartment will be able to let me know what their Valor Catastral was.

So that's my sorry story. If anyone out there can help me I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

Andy
Wasn't the deadline for the RENTA for 2008 end of June? Or did you mean some other kind of tax?
Old Jul 11th 2009, 2:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really niceAndyS is just really nice

Originally Posted by Veleta
Wasn't the deadline for the RENTA for 2008 end of June? Or did you mean some other kind of tax?
I have no idea when the deadline is/was but assume I still need to get organised.
Thanks
Old Jul 11th 2009, 4:02 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Unless you own more than one property the "non resident income tax" is due by the end of the year - you use form 210.

It is based on the Catastral value.

Find a local Gestor who will do it for you. It is quite easy to do yourself but for the first time use a local gestor.

No doubt other members in your area can offer specific advice..
Old Jul 11th 2009, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fred James
Unless you own more than one property the "non resident income tax" is due by the end of the year - you use form 210.

It is based on the Catastral value.

Find a local Gestor who will do it for you. It is quite easy to do yourself but for the first time use a local gestor.

No doubt other members in your area can offer specific advice..
Thanks for the advice Fred. Unfortunately I have no idea of the catastral value as I've mislaid the first council tax bill. That was the problem I was trying to get resolved.
Regards
Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

shirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond reputeshirley and anthony hide has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the advice Fred. Unfortunately I have no idea of the catastral value as I've mislaid the first council tax bill. That was the problem I was trying to get resolved.
Regards
Hi Andy
As you have got till end of year to pay.
If you are over later this year you can go down to the local tax office in town next time you are there its just around the corner from the town square.We went there with house details and NIE etc and they printed off IBI bill for us last year.Apologies if you already know this but need figures immediately.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 11:43 am

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
As I said, use a gestor - he will be able to access the catastral figures.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shirley and anthony hide
Hi Andy
As you have got till end of year to pay.
If you are over later this year you can go down to the local tax office in town next time you are there its just around the corner from the town square.We went there with house details and NIE etc and they printed off IBI bill for us last year.Apologies if you already know this but need figures immediately.
Thanks Tony.
Old Jul 12th 2009, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fred James
As I said, use a gestor - he will be able to access the catastral figures.
Thanks Fred. All I need now is for someone with a similar property to let me know what their Real Declared Value was on their Escritura.....or tell me where to find it.
Cheers.