Reload this Page >

La Manga resort club

La Manga resort club

Old May 20th 2014, 9:59 am
El Rancho Fifer

fifer1952 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default La Manga resort club

Hi.

Stayed a week in La Manga resort club and thoroughly enjoyed the whole scene. I also seen a property that I liked and thinking of buying as its in my budget. Anyone staying there that can give me some insight into what the area is like all year round?
Old May 20th 2014, 8:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

spainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond reputespainrico has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: La Manga resort club

La Manga is totally dead in the winter and most of the shops, bars etc are shut down. So I suggest it needs careful thought. Also I have heard that community charges can be high due to lots of maintenance required.
Old May 21st 2014, 7:27 am
El Rancho Fifer

fifer1952 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: La Manga resort club

Thanks for info Rob. Yes, charges are high. 2 bedroom up to 3000 euros with 6000 for a 3 bedroom. Plus 1100 for sports rights which is mandatory whether you play golf or not.
Some positives though. When I was there the security cars were patrolling regularly and the maintenance of gardens was continuous. Have to say the whole place was spotless. Also the rental income for 6 weeks of the year can pay the 2 bedroom fees comfortably and looking at the website it does seem to be relatively easy to get bookings.

I'm deep in thought over this.