Reload this Page >

Kitchen Units and Worktops

Kitchen Units and Worktops

Old Nov 17th 2012, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Mitto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Kitchen Units and Worktops

Hi All,

Please can somebody advise where I may be able to get some kitchen units and Worktops to match up with my current kitchen units and worktop? My apartment is in Vista Esuri and will also be the same as apartments in Las Encinas and also the third phase up at the top (La Colinas I think?)

I have a void area in my kitchen and would like to make use of the space but only if I can find similar kitchen units.

I would be willing to travel to find the right ones.

Many thanks for any info in advance.

Graham
Old Nov 17th 2012, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

AliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond reputeAliceB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kitchen Units and Worktops

Karl the carpenter from Villa Blanca fitted matching units in Las Encinas; I will pm his phone number to you.
Old Nov 18th 2012, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

That's great thanks Alice
Old Nov 18th 2012, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really niceSteve and Pat is just really nice

Originally Posted by AliceB
Karl the carpenter from Villa Blanca fitted matching units in Las Encinas; I will pm his phone number to you.
Hi Alice

Could you please pm Karl's number to me? I have the same problem as Mitto.

Many thanks
Old Nov 18th 2012, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

George & Rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AliceB
Hi Alice,

I would appreciate if you could also pm me Karl's details,

many thanks
George
Old Nov 18th 2012, 3:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kitchen Units and Worktops

Originally Posted by Steve and Pat
Hi Alice

Could you please pm Karl's number to me? I have the same problem as Mitto.

Many thanks
Carl is an excellent carpenter and fitted our complete kitchen including the double sink and the oven, hob and combination microwave oven. He also built all our Pergolas with his assistant Toby who is also an excellent craftsman. Together they rebuilt the La Sonarista beach bar after it was burnt down last year. ** Personal details deleted ***He is due to come back soon to do some work on our pool deck and help me put together a triple wardrobe (HID says it is just too heavy for her to lift on her own!). Altogether a brill adaptable bloke who loves wood.

PS apart from the fact I would not use anyone else I have no commercial connection to Carl Towner the best cabinet maker for 50 km around.

Last edited by Fred James; Nov 18th 2012 at 6:19 pm. Reason: Can you PM the details as requested rather than post them on the forum unless you have his express permission to do so.
Old Nov 18th 2012, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

Looks like Carl is the man for the job. Many thanks everyone!
Old Nov 19th 2012, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Uncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Buck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Carl is an excellent carpenter and fitted our complete kitchen including the double sink and the oven, hob and combination microwave oven. He also built all our Pergolas with his assistant Toby who is also an excellent craftsman. Together they rebuilt the La Sonarista beach bar after it was burnt down last year. ** Personal details deleted ***He is due to come back soon to do some work on our pool deck and help me put together a triple wardrobe (HID says it is just too heavy for her to lift on her own!). Altogether a brill adaptable bloke who loves wood.

PS apart from the fact I would not use anyone else I have no commercial connection to Carl Towner the best cabinet maker for 50 km around.
Hi John & Kath, could you PM me his details also. Regards
Old Nov 26th 2012, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant futureTeed Up has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Uncle Buck
Hi John & Kath, could you PM me his details also. Regards
This is getting like the gas conversion thread,could we not just have a handyman thread,were people can post details of work they have had done,and would recommend the people/company/firm who carried out the works?, assuming the said people want their details posted on a forum,nothing like a recommendation for good workers.

Ken.
Old Nov 27th 2012, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Kitchen Units and Worktops

I did post Carl's details but they were removed by the Mods. with the admonishment that I should have specific approval before posting details. This of course I had and I have since checked back to see if Carl had any concerns about me posting the details contained on his business card and the poster attached to my front gate. He did not. However I have not workerd out how I prove that to the Mods?

So here goes again.

Carl Towner Carpenter/Carpintero

Mobile +34 630 211 419

Email: carp509 at hotmail dot com.

PS I have of course pm'd those who have already asked for the details but others may seek the same info in the future and finding the thread title may think they have struck lucky but the vital bit would be missing!

Last edited by EsuriJohn; Nov 27th 2012 at 9:22 am.