Justice

Old Aug 24th 2007, 4:36 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Justice

Went shopping and on the journey back a car that was driving ridiculously fast overtook us and the car behind us just before a bend and did the same think just before the next bend. Of course we were chittering away about the fact that he would end up killing someone and the fact that these people never seem to get stopped. As we approached the roundabout on the edge of our town there was a police car with lights flashing and low and behold they had stopped the idiot so there is justice. We gave the police woman the thumbs up as we drove past.

Rosemary
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:23 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Justice

How very satisfying that must have felt!!
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:36 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

I use a saying "Burn you arse, you sit on the blisters" and is he sitting on some blisters right now!! lol
Old Aug 24th 2007, 6:58 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
I use a saying "Burn you arse, you sit on the blisters" and is he sitting on some blisters right now!! lol
Me too Sam! I'm sitting on blisters

On a more sane note, I have to agree with Rosemary's justice post. It's not often you see bad drivers getting caught in the act
Old Aug 24th 2007, 7:18 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MnM
Me too Sam! I'm sitting on blisters
On a more sane note, I have to agree with Rosemary's justice post. It's not often you see bad drivers getting caught in the act
Dont you mean bed sores?
Old Aug 24th 2007, 8:29 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Dont you mean bed sores?
That too!
Old Aug 25th 2007, 3:53 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Went shopping and on the journey back a car that was driving ridiculously fast overtook us and the car behind us just before a bend and did the same think just before the next bend. Of course we were chittering away about the fact that he would end up killing someone and the fact that these people never seem to get stopped. As we approached the roundabout on the edge of our town there was a police car with lights flashing and low and behold they had stopped the idiot so there is justice. We gave the police woman the thumbs up as we drove past.

Rosemary
Seen similar in the UK on a very very snowy day, road was all but impassable, but there were snowploughs out and people were asked to wait for the snowplough to come from the other way, it would turn round and we were to follow it down the raod to after the problem valley area. Everyone was happy with this, except for some idiot in a van who 'had to get to work' so he just drove past. We had the last laugh as, just round the first bend, there was a van in the ditch, and everyone gave him a wave as they went past, including the snow plough people.
Old Aug 25th 2007, 7:21 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Seen similar in the UK on a very very snowy day, road was all but impassable, but there were snowploughs out and people were asked to wait for the snowplough to come from the other way, it would turn round and we were to follow it down the raod to after the problem valley area. Everyone was happy with this, except for some idiot in a van who 'had to get to work' so he just drove past. We had the last laugh as, just round the first bend, there was a van in the ditch, and everyone gave him a wave as they went past, including the snow plough people.
Brilliant