Just in case.

Old Sep 16th 2007, 3:06 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just in case.

Originally Posted by leighbloke
So we've got Matt the cowboy, you the Army boy, Ray(?) the Red Indian - it really is like the village people reunion.
Put me down as the Biker dude!
Old Sep 17th 2007, 12:26 am
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh and won't you love that, do you want a piece of me Army boy??

I imagine thats something like basic training in the forces then?? You and all your mates on night time manouveres?

"Join the Army - and feel a man" Yeah - up your poop chute!!

So we've got Matt the cowboy, you the Army boy, Ray(?) the Red Indian - it really is like the village people reunion.
We'll just need you to bring your KY and Gimp mask and we're sorted.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
We'll just need you to bring your KY and Gimp mask and we're sorted.
Have you been looking in my drawers???
Old Sep 18th 2007, 6:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Having just caught up with posts, I feel I have missed something pretty momentous here

Hope your piles are feeling a little less sore now Leighbloke!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Having just caught up with posts, I feel I have missed something pretty momentous here

Hope your piles are feeling a little less sore now Leighbloke!
???? The only piles I have is piles of money in the bank - in fact off to Jersey next week to see how it's doing.

Think you must be confusing my bottom with DF's & Matt's?
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

???? The only piles I have is piles of money in the bank - in fact off to Jersey next week to see how it's doing.

Think you must be confusing my bottom with DF's & Matt's?
Oh! Do apologise! I thought you were having a new treatment for the cure of haemmoroids!!
DF and Matt seemed to have the solution for you!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Oh! Do apologise! I thought you were having a new treatment for the cure of haemmoroids!!
DF and Matt seemed to have the solution for you!
No you are very much mistaken, the "the tailgunner twins" were on the prowl for a virgin furrow to plough, with hindsight I think they've been grooming me for a few months.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:14 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

No you are very much mistaken, the "the tailgunner twins" were on the prowl for a virgin furrow to plough, with hindsight I think they've been grooming me for a few months.
I've seen your picture. Grooming is indeed what you need. Although not in the pervy sense.
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've seen your picture. Grooming is indeed what you need. Although not in the pervy sense.
Loving your sig!!! From despair to boundless optimism in 90 mins eh??
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:48 pm
ex-squaddie

Loving your sig!!! From despair to boundless optimism in 90 mins eh??

Gotta be postive mate

Arsenal away next. Piece of p!$$
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gotta be postive mate

Arsenal away next. Piece of p!$$
Yeah, the Gooners often struggle against poor teams!!!