Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Joined ages ago....

Joined ages ago....

Old Nov 8th 2010, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

AlanGNW will become famous soon enough
Default Joined ages ago....

But drifted off and have come back (can't remember what drew me here again). I may have introduced myself at the time - but though I'd re-introduce myself...

I'm Alan., living in Lanzarote (just passed 4 years)... Wife, two dog, 3 teenagers in the UK - one of whom can't seem to decide whether he wants to be here or there and keeps flitting between the two as the mood takes him...
Old Nov 8th 2010, 4:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Joined ages ago....

Originally Posted by AlanGNW
But drifted off and have come back (can't remember what drew me here again). I may have introduced myself at the time - but though I'd re-introduce myself...

I'm Alan., living in Lanzarote (just passed 4 years)... Wife, two dog, 3 teenagers in the UK - one of whom can't seem to decide whether he wants to be here or there and keeps flitting between the two as the mood takes him...
Welcome back.

Hello being as you're an old new member I'll move your thread over to the Spain forum.
Old Nov 8th 2010, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Sure - no problem
Old Nov 8th 2010, 6:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alan,

Love your avatar, is that a pic of your dog?
Old Nov 9th 2010, 4:28 am
Forum Regular

Hi Sue - yes. One of them - he's the 'puppy' (on the right). Just turned 12 months...
Attached Thumbnails Joined ages ago....-boys.jpg  

Last edited by AlanGNW; Nov 9th 2010 at 5:46 am.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 12:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sue - yes. One of them - he's the 'puppy' (on the right). Just turned 12 months...
Too cute. They look like great characters
Old Nov 10th 2010, 3:08 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Back Alan

Cute pooches.
Whereabouts are you in Lanzarote ?

Dread - x
Old Nov 10th 2010, 9:20 am
Forum Regular

I'm in Playa Blanca.... Whereabouts are you dreadsoc?
Old Nov 10th 2010, 10:48 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in Playa Blanca.... Whereabouts are you dreadsoc?
I'm in the freezing UK at the moment but will be off to Goa soon for a few months - I'm usually found lurking on the Goa forum. I've been to Lanzarote a number of times, for me it is the nicest of the Canaries. Playa Blanca is lovely, you're a lucky man !!

Dread - x
Old Nov 10th 2010, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

Yes. I think Playa Blanca is by far the nicest of the resorts, but then I am a bit biased... Far worse places in the world to be!
Old Jan 17th 2011, 8:51 am
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

Fancy seeing YOU here!

Guys - Alan is my hubby... and those fluffy boys are our dogs. Right now, one is asleep by my feeet, snoring his head off - and the other one is catching some sun in the garden.

Elle xx
Old Jan 17th 2011, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

reggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud ofreggiedh has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sue
Hi Alan,

Love your avatar, is that a pic of your dog?
Yours is pretty good too. Is that the view from your patio?
Old Jan 17th 2011, 3:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

3 teenagers in the UK - one of whom can't seem to decide whether he wants to be here or there and keeps flitting between the two as the mood takes him...
The lad has already decided, that's what I call best of both worlds....
Old Jan 17th 2011, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elle1971
Fancy seeing YOU here!

Guys - Alan is my hubby... and those fluffy boys are our dogs. Right now, one is asleep by my feeet, snoring his head off - and the other one is catching some sun in the garden.

Elle xx
Is that one of the dogs asleep at your feet or your hubby??
Old Jan 17th 2011, 3:44 pm
No es moco de pavo

Elle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond reputeElle1971 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Is that one of the dogs asleep at your feet or your hubby??
Definitely one of the dogs. The old man knows better than to get anywhere near my pinkies! x