Jobs........

Old May 12th 2007, 4:08 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Jobs........

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
we always do, but we also always get ignored, so no harm really.

The Spain forum does seem more chatty no doesn't it?

We live near Chichester, north of the downs, very beautiful, but if I have to deal with the people anymore I'm gonna kill someone!!

Deep breaths now....

The last holiday I went on with my dad before he passed in 1965 was in Chichester it was a very special holiday for me but of course I did not realise it at the time. As you say a beautiful part of the UK, the one thing I suppose I do miss is the wonderful landscape that the UK offers some of it is really breath taking.

I think we are more chatty here because there are more of us, which mean on the law of averages there would be more chatty peeps to cause havoc
Old May 12th 2007, 4:11 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lynnxa
whatever you bought the t-shirt for

He's been here, there and everywhere and he wanted a souvenir to remind him of it.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:17 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
He's been here, there and everywhere and he wanted a souvenir to remind him of it.
but nothing itchy eh?
Old May 12th 2007, 4:43 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

but nothing itchy eh?
I used to live in East Sussex did quite a bit of work in burgess hill. Its always chatty in here the France Forum is like a Morgue.
Old May 12th 2007, 4:47 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I used to live in East Sussex did quite a bit of work in burgess hill. Its always chatty in here the France Forum is like a Morgue.
I asked them to post a picture of France in the gallery cos I didn`t believe it existed. ;-)
Old May 12th 2007, 4:51 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jdr
I asked them to post a picture of France in the gallery cos I didn`t believe it existed. ;-)
Im beginning to feel like the only person with a internet connection here.
Old May 13th 2007, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Well i am glad that my thread about jobs has gone down well!!!!! so how many of you lot are actually living in Spain now,or moving there? It seems everyday i hear of someone else leaving the UK to live in Spain...... says a lot for this country doesnt it?! Anyway glad to see we are more chatty then the French site!!!
Keep chatting!!
Old May 13th 2007, 3:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Well i am glad that my thread about jobs has gone down well!!!!! so how many of you lot are actually living in Spain now,or moving there? It seems everyday i hear of someone else leaving the UK to live in Spain...... says a lot for this country doesnt it?! Anyway glad to see we are more chatty then the French site!!!
Keep chatting!!
Its the women on the site, they can talk for .......well, Spain.
Old May 13th 2007, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

I am glad you said that and not me!!!!!!!
Old May 13th 2007, 3:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HimnHer
I am glad you said that and not me!!!!!!!
You have to start a thread about knitting or something, then when they all jump in and start waffling, post your serious thread. ;-)
Old May 13th 2007, 4:02 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
You have to start a thread about knitting or something, then when they all jump in and start waffling, post your serious thread. ;-)
How do the females of BE put in a serious complaint against a male Moderator.

Knit one, purl one I guess.

Rosemary
Old May 13th 2007, 4:03 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by The Oddities
How do the females of BE put in a serious complaint against a male Moderator.

Knit one, purl one I guess.

Rosemary
is jdr male??
Old May 13th 2007, 4:05 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

is jdr male??
Maybe, maybe not.... who knows.....well really I suppose we should say who cares.

Rosemary
Old May 13th 2007, 4:09 pm

Maybe, maybe not.... who knows.....well really I suppose we should say who cares.

Rosemary
Feel that I should say something here but OH will not let me get a word in.

Graham
Old May 13th 2007, 4:10 pm
Straw Man.

Feel that I should say something here but OH will not let me get a word in.

Graham
I think an all male thread is called for here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.