Jobs........

Old May 10th 2007, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all
Default Jobs........

Hello,
Not too sure if this will work what i am going to ask,but we have had help on here about other things,so ill give it a try!
We are a family of 3 who are moving to a place called Crevillente in Costa Blanca (nr Elche).I am a Locksmith here in the UK and in involved in Security too,would anyone know of a Locksmith company nr that area?I have looked and tried on here but no luck.We are moving near my family so for the 1st month or 2 will be busy out there,but after that need to start working! Anyway i dont expect anyone to know much about this question,but would be grateful if you have the slightest info'.
Many thanks,
Him n Her.
Old May 10th 2007, 5:41 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jobs........

I can tell you that if you look in the phone book for Cerrajeros near here there are loads of them (26 pages!) .... and they charge around 100 euros to come and open a house door lock in two minutes!

Only one I can find in the Alicante area is tel 96 514 66 98 mob 686 957 833
Old May 10th 2007, 7:06 pm
aspeangel

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I can tell you that if you look in the phone book for Cerrajeros near here there are loads of them (26 pages!) .... and they charge around 100 euros to come and open a house door lock in two minutes!

Only one I can find in the Alicante area is tel 96 514 66 98 mob 686 957 833
Hi, we live in Aspe about 15 minutes from Crevillente. Locksmiths around our area always pop stickers on the gates and doors of houses and businesses. Do you speak Spanish?? If you are aiming your business at English people then there are a couple of magazines that have quite a big circulation around this area aimed at English, one called Campo and another called TIM (The Inland Magazine) - I suggest if you are starting up on your own you think about doing some advertising in these. When you arrive pop into Aspe and head for a pub called Bull & Dog or coffee shop called Sonrisa, they normally have copies at the beginning of each month and I'm sure there are some English run businesses in Crevillente that also advertise in Campo so you might be able to get a copy around there.
Hope this helps.

Old May 10th 2007, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

jazzjc is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Hello,
Not too sure if this will work what i am going to ask,but we have had help on here about other things,so ill give it a try!
We are a family of 3 who are moving to a place called Crevillente in Costa Blanca (nr Elche).I am a Locksmith here in the UK and in involved in Security too,would anyone know of a Locksmith company nr that area?I have looked and tried on here but no luck.We are moving near my family so for the 1st month or 2 will be busy out there,but after that need to start working! Anyway i dont expect anyone to know much about this question,but would be grateful if you have the slightest info'.
Many thanks,
Him n Her.
Hi!
Im not any use to your question but we to are a family of 3 moving to the Crevillente area. It sounds like you could do ok in your line of work, and just to let you know if you need any assistants we will be their..... no just joking. We have enough money and a house for at least a year but are unskilled and are looking to do just about anything to keep us their longer.We have an 8yr old son who we are desperate to get out of the place we live and show him their is something different out there. Do you have children and how old are they?
Old May 11th 2007, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Thank you all for the replies,i have taken that number for the Alicante locksmiths,and noted the name of the pub etc to go and collect the local paper,just cant wait to get out there.
By the way Jazz we have 1 boy aged 10,we also want to get him away from where we live in the uk (west sussex).Where and when are you moving to in Crevillente?Anyway thanks again for the replies.
HimnHer
Old May 12th 2007, 2:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HimnHer
Thank you all for the replies,i have taken that number for the Alicante locksmiths,and noted the name of the pub etc to go and collect the local paper,just cant wait to get out there.
By the way Jazz we have 1 boy aged 10,we also want to get him away from where we live in the uk (west sussex).Where and when are you moving to in Crevillente?Anyway thanks again for the replies.
HimnHer
We live in West Sussex too, where are you?
Old May 12th 2007, 3:35 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;4770544]We live in West Sussex too, where are you?

Where are you
Old May 12th 2007, 3:38 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=crispygirl;4770708]
Originally Posted by rugbymatt
We live in West Sussex too, where are you?

Where are you
I'm here, where are you?
Old May 12th 2007, 3:42 pm

[QUOTE=rugbymatt;4770721]
Originally Posted by crispygirl

I'm here, where are you?

I've been here, but then I was there and now I back here again.
Old May 12th 2007, 3:44 pm
Straw Man.

I've been here, but then I was there and now I back here again.
well I've been there, bought the T-shirt and am back again for another go.
Old May 12th 2007, 3:55 pm

Not going there. I think we may go off thread again and it very often appears that it is the two of us that does this. I had an aunt who lived in Burgess Hill, I think my cousin still does.
Old May 12th 2007, 3:57 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

but did you go there, do that, & then buy the t-shirt?
Old May 12th 2007, 3:58 pm
Straw Man.

Not going there. I think we may go off thread again and it very often appears that it is the two of us that does this. I had an aunt who lived in Burgess Hill, I think my cousin still does.
we always do, but we also always get ignored, so no harm really.

The Spain forum does seem more chatty no doesn't it?

We live near Chichester, north of the downs, very beautiful, but if I have to deal with the people anymore I'm gonna kill someone!!
Old May 12th 2007, 3:59 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lynnxa
but did you go there, do that, & then buy the t-shirt?
I have done a lot, it depends!
Old May 12th 2007, 4:06 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I have done a lot, it depends!
whatever you bought the t-shirt for

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.