Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

JDR!! Why's the clock out.

JDR!! Why's the clock out.

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough
Default JDR!! Why's the clock out.

JDR, how come the clock is out? Its 0018 but i think the post will say 2 hrs behind this! Or at least it did.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough
Default Re: JDR!! Why's the clock out.

Well no reply, guess you have had your Hot Milk and gone to bed.

Sleep tight.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:57 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: JDR!! Why's the clock out.

Originally Posted by Mr Impish
Well no reply, guess you have had your Hot Milk and gone to bed.

Sleep tight.
Lol!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

It's sad when you have to reply to your own posts to keep them at the top of the page.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:15 am
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: JDR!! Why's the clock out.

It's sad when you have to reply to your own posts to keep them at the top of the page.
Lol! Ever get the feeling you are the only one left on earth mr Impish?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:32 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

JDR, how come the clock is out? Its 0018 but i think the post will say 2 hrs behind this! Or at least it did.
Make sure your PC clock is correct and that you have selected the right time zone in your BE profile.

The forum is always on UTC. The server time never changes.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:04 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

It says the right time on my screen when I view your post 1219 am, I know it should be on 0019 but the Americans use a 12 hour clock still, ;-)
You missed me by about 10 mins, Marbella Belles sent me off to sleep......
Do as Sue says and check you clock settings GMT+1 Madrid.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

Well I’m still confused then.
My PC is set to GMT +1 Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, and Paris.
All the posts are 2 hrs behind real time for me e.g. JDR it says you replied at 6.04am
Could it be when I signed up to the forum I put in the wrong time zone and put in GMT -1hr instead of +1hr that might explain it?
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:11 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Well I’m still confused then.
My PC is set to GMT +1 Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, and Paris.
All the posts are 2 hrs behind real time for me e.g. JDR it says you replied at 6.04am
Could it be when I signed up to the forum I put in the wrong time zone and put in GMT -1hr instead of +1hr that might explain it?
Go into my profile, edit options, time and date options and set it in that box, scroll to bottom and click save changes.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, was bugging me, time right at work now
Old Apr 4th 2007, 11:33 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Thank you, was bugging me, time right at work now
DOH.....
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thats sorted it.
Thank you!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

finca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud offinca steve has much to be proud of

Perhaps it was the spring?