ITV

Old Mar 12th 2008, 1:51 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light
Default ITV

We have a two year old Renault Kangoo we have had a letter today saying that it needs ITV test
I thought it was 4 years ?
any one, any ideas ?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: ITV

Originally Posted by gallerie9
We have a two year old Renault Kangoo we have had a letter today saying that it needs ITV test
I thought it was 4 years ?
any one, any ideas ?
Commercial vehicle maybe?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ITV

Hi Sharon

As far as I know, the ITV is every two years, unless the car is more than 10 years old - in which case the ITV is annual.
However, you obviously don't have to worry about that aspect for a while!

I have no idea about what happens with new cars (never had one )
I think a Spanish friend told me that new cars don't need an ITV for 4 years, but I can't remember reliably
Maybe you're thinking of this?

I'm sure this is probably covered in jdr's infamous "Free Beer" thread!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
Commercial vehicle maybe?
Yes, the Kangoo and Berlingo etc are classed as commercial vehicles and therefore the rules are different, for example once it becomes due for an ITV, the test is annual.
Regards
Tim
Old Mar 12th 2008, 2:41 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

what a bummer I didnt need that. How much does it cost any one,

How is the house going Sam ?
We are getting there slowly, I have two flats finished and my loung and kitchen and nearly my bedroom and bath room. cant wait for it all.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

... and after ten years it's every six months.

I have an old 4x4 that is registered as a furgoneta mixta and that was €33,09 the last time.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:54 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by Beachcomber
... and after ten years it's every six months.

I have an old 4x4 that is registered as a furgoneta mixta and that was €33,09 the last time.
thats oK then I thought it would cost loads
Do you go to the station and make an appointment ?
Old Mar 12th 2008, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

I made the appointment on this web site:

http://www.itvcita.com/Welcome.do
Old Mar 12th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sharon,

We've decided not to build after all!
A long story involving a fair bit of stress and uncertainty - but fate intervened and a village house came on the market just at the right time!
So, by the end of this month it will be ours
Am juggling all sorts at the moment, so will update once things are a bit less hectic - but thank you for asking

Really glad to hear that things are coming together for you so well
Have you got your Gallery open yet?

We've got some work to do on the "new" (old ) house, but it's all part of the fun, eh!?

I hope to be about on here a fair bit more once everything settles down here next month.

You take care, and hope all goes well with your ITV.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 1:29 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by brisca
Hi Sharon,

We've decided not to build after all!
A long story involving a fair bit of stress and uncertainty - but fate intervened and a village house came on the market just at the right time!
So, by the end of this month it will be ours
Am juggling all sorts at the moment, so will update once things are a bit less hectic - but thank you for asking

Really glad to hear that things are coming together for you so well
Have you got your Gallery open yet?

We've got some work to do on the "new" (old ) house, but it's all part of the fun, eh!?

I hope to be about on here a fair bit more once everything settles down here next month.

You take care, and hope all goes well with your ITV.
Well we have a old house as you know and it is hard work doing it up LOL.
And it is good to live in the village we love it surrounded by people
No gallery not open yet but two flats finished so we have holiday lets for this summer just got to start renting them out LOL, that will give us some cash to do more work on the house so things can go faster I hope
Take care I have pm but beofre I had read this
Sharon
Old Apr 30th 2008, 2:18 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I've resurrected this thread to ask......

We have just acquired a two-year ITV on our nine-and-three-quarter year old Seat Alhambra. It expires in April 2010.

How long will we get it for next time? One year or six months?

Thanks
Old Apr 30th 2008, 2:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scampicat
Hello, I've resurrected this thread to ask......

We have just acquired a two-year ITV on our nine-and-three-quarter year old Seat Alhambra. It expires in April 2010.

How long will we get it for next time? One year or six months?

Thanks
The next one will be annual!
Old Apr 30th 2008, 2:22 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for a rapid reply!

We'll probably be back in the UK by then anyway.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 4:31 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by scampicat
Thanks for a rapid reply!

We'll probably be back in the UK by then anyway.
yep it is, I got one for two years I was told it was going to be just a year but the gy gave me two ......not scary at all
Old May 1st 2008, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Yes, the Kangoo and Berlingo etc are classed as commercial vehicles and therefore the rules are different, for example once it becomes due for an ITV, the test is annual.
Regards
Tim
Hi, is that true its annual. We have a Kangoo bought at 2 year old so needed ITV at that time, I didnt realise it would be every year after that, if thats the case we are 3 months overdue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.