Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Its sold !!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sold !!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jun 23rd 2007, 9:36 am
Just Joined

wiccan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Its sold !!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now thats done it sold the house furnished (result) saves me selling it on ebay. Got myself a 4x4 (still picking parts of engine up off the M1 s## i#)
Right then now what ? (4x4 in garage ,big hole in wallet.)
Albondon ? Murtas ? Rubite? ex pats ? . 4 to 5 weeks to living in a tent !
her indoors not going to be happy .:curse:
So then Iam hoping to rent somewhere for 3months to start with and have a good look around (found about 15 ruins to look at) hence the 4x4
Happy to say my son is now coming with us he is a builder to so there is not alot we cant do ourselfs (not touching electrics)
Her indoors can be the hod carrier (she thinks she is retired the moment we leave and lie in the sun allday little does she know)
Anyway Im waffling as normal any advice on the area is very welcome ,
any ex pats please get in touch
Hope to see you soon 4x4 permiting
Wiccan
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:06 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its sold !!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by wiccan
Well now thats done it sold the house furnished (result) saves me selling it on ebay. Got myself a 4x4 (still picking parts of engine up off the M1 s## i#)
So then Iam hoping to rent somewhere for 3months to start with and have a good look around (found about 15 ruins to look at) hence the 4x4
Happy to say my son is now coming with us he is a builder to so there is not alot we cant do ourselfs (not touching electrics)
Her indoors can be the hod carrier (she thinks she is retired the moment we leave and lie in the sun allday little does she know)
Wiccan

Congratulations.

Not sure about your poor OH being the hod carrier though.

Rossemary
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:14 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wiccan

Wiccan
Congratulations,good idea selling the house furnished,I think I may try that.Best of luck with the move,keep in touch and let us know where you lay your hat..................
Old Jun 23rd 2007, 10:48 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Good for you, you sound very positive, keep it and and enjoy.
Luv Eve
xx