Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It's just a Security measure

It's just a Security measure

Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:24 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's just a Security measure

Originally Posted by anonimouse

Ever wondered why there's no Great in Britain any more?
It never occurred to me that people actually say this in real life.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:35 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Ah well, I'm learning all the time on here. Maybe you can to.

Try changeing the circles you walk around in
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:44 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

What, like walking around with the BNP you mean?

Sorry, not really a source of information or inspiration.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:45 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Damn it, I have been taken in by the bloody media

Thanks for putting me straight
Probably, if you read shit all you will ever think of is shit. The thing about Christmas.... never actually happened, Christmas was never actually banned anywhere....

Or you could try and mix in more salubrious circles and stay away from the dross you clearly mix with now.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:48 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, no one says it any more since it shrunk in size. I blame the Mercator projection.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:52 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Not at all, only what they are allowed to get away with, and we turn a blind eye to.

The only ones in the UK you can offend is a foreigner
Why all this WE and OUR? You have said that you have only been in the country 24 hours in years. What do you know unless you have read it in the Daily fail. Some immigration has enriched GREAT Britian and made the country what it is. Foreigners have been moving there for hundreds of years and they haven't yet brought the country on it's knees. I was on the South bank last week, there was a food market with stalls from all over. I bought some delicious pastries from one, sort of strudel type ones, a pleasant lad who came from Slovenia. Another stall was run by a young woman from Madrid, she was selling churros. It all had a feel good atmosphere. Today we went to try a Gurkha restaurant that has opened close by...great prices and great Nepalese specials.

Keep believing that the UK is rubbish because your sort are about as welcome as the Roma!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 8:58 pm

Originally Posted by kimilseung
LOL, no one says it any more since it shrunk in size. I blame the Mercator projection.
Maybe if we just coloured in lots of counties in pink again people would feel better?
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:01 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

There ya go Anonimouse, you got people paying you attention.... happy now?
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
There ya go Anonimouse, you got people paying you attention.... happy now?
I took the day off today to take my son to the airport, I have to occupy myself somehow.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:06 pm
Straw Man.

I took the day off today to take my son to the airport, I have to occupy myself somehow.
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm including myself in that statement.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:08 pm

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm including myself in that statement.
I'm filling in that awkward gap between taking someone to the airport for an 8am flight and the first Friday night cocktail.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:11 pm
Straw Man.

I'm filling in that awkward gap between taking someone to the airport for an 8am flight and the first Friday night cocktail.
I am sort of watching Spartacus, sort of needing to take the dog out and then go to bed and sort of fighting off the Islamaniacs trying to get into the house, hold me down and force me to recognise Sharia and the only law recognised by a greater god than mine...... Its sort of like the Walking Dead but with Hijabs.
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Well part of the problem is the sheer numbers involved, in no time the UK will be a Sharia state, no one will be able to stop them and their over breading, they are almost as bad as the Irish!
Yeh, those paddy's are buggers for their bread!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:14 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by agoreira
Yeh, those paddy's are buggers for their bread!
And potatoes, never forget the potatoes!
Old Jul 13th 2012, 9:15 pm

I am sort of watching Spartacus, sort of needing to take the dog out and then go to bed and sort of fighting off the Islamaniacs trying to get into the house, hold me down and force me to recognise Sharia and the only law recognised by a greater god than mine...... Its sort of like the Walking Dead but with Hijabs.
Well, worse things happen at sea, eh?

You could always pop a BNP video on the box to entertain you during the lulls.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.