Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

It's just a Security measure

It's just a Security measure

Old Jul 14th 2012, 2:10 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's just a Security measure

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Capt Birdseye and Biggles rolled into one.

BE certainly pulls in the class acts.

You sound jealous as well...........

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Nah...can't be jealous of people on a forum....they can say anything. Some are pilots and other high status things. I would say skeptical to describe myself

Admit it you are jealous, I am, the TV on my "chalana" is only 6 ft, but I am saving up for a bigger one,(8ft).

I will keep you all posted, and let you know when I take delivery of it.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 2:13 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Capt Birdseye and Biggles rolled into one.

BE certainly pulls in the class acts.
Oh and sorry mate if I didn't take the bait from you and a few others earlier, I was simply afraid you see, as, aren't you one of the "BIG DOGS" Rm's on about that we should all be scared of??
Old Jul 14th 2012, 2:14 pm

anonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond reputeanonimouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
You sound jealous as well...........

Admit it you are jealous, I am, the TV on my "chalana" is only 6 ft, but I am saving up for a bigger one,(8ft).

I will keep you all posted, and let you know when I take delivery of it.
and you should try a "slot" TV

another of the " trying to be" one of the Big Dogs LMAO
Old Jul 14th 2012, 5:23 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anonimouse
Oh and sorry mate if I didn't take the bait from you and a few others earlier, I was simply afraid you see, as, aren't you one of the "BIG DOGS" Rm's on about that we should all be scared of??
Big Dog, Small Dog, who cares ?

Nice to see you can take it all on the chin, unlike some I could mention.

No doubt you'll get your just rewards in Heaven.
Old Jul 14th 2012, 5:42 pm

Big Dog, Small Dog, who cares ?

Nice to see you can take it all on the chin, unlike some I could mention.

No doubt you'll get your just rewards in Heaven.
Let's hope I don't find out too soon
Old Jul 14th 2012, 6:22 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone ever get the feeling that some people on the forum are on the toot
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:02 pm

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Nah...can't be jealous of people on a forum....they can say anything. Some are pilots and other high status things. I would say skeptical to describe myself
what makes you come to that conclusion ?
do you know one or several or are you one and wishing ?

and what has it to do with a Rapier on the back lawn ??
Old Jul 14th 2012, 8:10 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Domino
what makes you come to that conclusion ?
do you know one or several or are you one and wishing ?

and what has it to do with a Rapier on the back lawn ??
Some are quite vocal about their flying abilities, one in particular has landed a jumbo on the side of a cliff in a gale force sand storm in Timbuctu or Katmandu, with one knackered engine and a missing wing.

As said before by a humerous poster, Captain Birdseye and Biggles rolled into one,
Old Jul 14th 2012, 10:52 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
Some are quite vocal about their flying abilities, one in particular has landed a jumbo on the side of a cliff in a gale force sand storm in Timbuctu or Katmandu, with one knackered engine and a missing wing.

As said before by a humerous poster, Captain Birdseye and Biggles rolled into one,
Absolutely

No mean feat at all, considering he'd been running on empty for almost an hour, with the co pilot unconcious and a hijacker holding a gun to his head at the same time.

I think we should feel truly honoured to share his presence amongst us.

The guy is a legend in his own time and I for one can't wait to read the full story of his daring escapades when he gets round to publishing his memoirs.
Old Jul 15th 2012, 4:13 pm

Absolutely

No mean feat at all, considering he'd been running on empty for almost an hour, with the co pilot unconcious and a hijacker holding a gun to his head at the same time.

I think we should feel truly honoured to share his presence amongst us.

The guy is a legend in his own time and I for one can't wait to read the full story of his daring escapades when he gets round to publishing his memoirs.
I have heard secretly, there is a book on it's way, can't wait