Reload this Page >

Iron Security Gates

Iron Security Gates

Old Oct 17th 2017, 6:22 am
Just Joined

Nelwyn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Iron Security Gates/Grills needed

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to find someone to install some iron security gates/grills on the exterior of a 3 bed townhouse. For use when we aren't there.

Has anyone had these installed? If so by whom and how much were they roughly? Do you have any contact details?

Thanks
Nelwyn

Last edited by Nelwyn; Oct 17th 2017 at 8:12 am. Reason: Better title
Old Oct 17th 2017, 7:04 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Iron Security Gates

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Oct 17th 2017, 8:01 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rosemary
Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Thank you Rosemary
Old Oct 18th 2017, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I had gates with locks made for the top terrace by one of the metal workshops on Calle Muelle de Portugal, Ayamonte. They were treated and painted for around 250 euros I think.
Old Oct 18th 2017, 3:39 pm
Just Joined

Oh excellent! I will try and investigate! Thank you so much for the information 😊
Old Oct 19th 2017, 3:45 pm
Just Joined

janjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Try Diego, tel. 625 397 785, he doesnt speak English at all, but I can recommend his work. Our daughter had two top terrace gates with locks made, a security grill made, a high security garage door installed. He came, measured everything up, manufactured it, painted it, and installed it.
Old Oct 19th 2017, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by janjan
Try Diego, tel. 625 397 785, he doesnt speak English at all, but I can recommend his work. Our daughter had two top terrace gates with locks made, a security grill made, a high security garage door installed. He came, measured everything up, manufactured it, painted it, and installed it.
Oh fantastic! That's great. Really appreciate the response!
Old Oct 20th 2017, 8:05 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nelwyn
Oh fantastic! That's great. Really appreciate the response!
I used these guys

Carpinteria sanchez romero, Carpintería metálica y de aluminio, Ayamonte

They don't speak English, but did a great job. Mine was a 'special project' that I designed - the security bars are hinged at the TOP. Secures with a chain and locks at the bottom. I paid a bit extra for galvanised steel as the climate destroys everything!!

When we are away they protect the entrance. When we are there we unlock, and push up the bars and legs at the end (that are hinged) drop down to support it. With an awning attached to the bars we have a sunshade for the terrace. Looks nice and functional in 2 ways. If you are interested attached is a design.

Note normally you may need permission from the community to do any exterior changes (which in our case was a real hassle - with what is a poor system of communication and management. But got there in the end!)

Good luck

Jon
Attached Thumbnails Iron Security Gates-terrace-sunshade.jpg  
Old Oct 20th 2017, 9:35 am
Just Joined

Wow! That looks incredible. Thank you so much for the response, it's really very appreciated.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:05 am
Just Joined

lizzybuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by janjan
I need small window bars replaced with lockable version [fire exit] but I don't speak Spanish yet. Does Diego have an email or website?
Thank you
Old Oct 30th 2017, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

janjan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi lizzybuzzy, afraid Diego hasnt got a website, not sure about email. Try WhatsApp
Old Oct 30th 2017, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

lizzybuzzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Jan