IPad in Spain

Old Nov 29th 2013, 2:50 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IPad in Spain

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
Hopefully 10% discount. Also Amazon.co.uk.

Definitely decided on the IPad Air.
8% off the iPad Air today in the Apple Store or online at

http://store.apple.com/es
Old Nov 29th 2013, 7:01 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

My wife has been out for some 'black Friday' shopping today at our local Mediamarkt and tried to hide a box from me, but it looks like I'm getting a tablet for Christmas.

The daft thing is that I've already bought her one for Christmas, and sneaked a cheap one in for myself at the same time.

Our Mediamarkt puts everything into English if you ask them to, but for a small charge. They speak English, they have to, most of their customers speak English and they're a stroppy lot - they have a large choice of Spanish outlets and will soon go to the one next door if English isn't spoken in the one they're in.

It's a bit sad really.
Old Nov 29th 2013, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Im such a mug, I never thought to look at the site, they have cars for €2 a day and I could have had a nice Audi for a few quid more, gutted, but Im sure there will be a condition !
I booked one, cheaper than Airport parking !
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

ArtWilson is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife has the iPad 2 and does everything it should (apparently, she won't let me near it). Although I loath giving even more money to these big companies I have to say that Apple products always look the most attractive. On another note that Steve Jobs book is a good read if anyone has a spare couple of weeks (it's rather large), or it would make a good door stop!
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ArtWilson
My wife has the iPad 2 and does everything it should (apparently, she won't let me near it). Although I loath giving even more money to these big companies I have to say that Apple products always look the most attractive. On another note that Steve Jobs book is a good read if anyone has a spare couple of weeks (it's rather large), or it would make a good door stop!
Its in the eye of the beholder, I think the homescreens are really ugly looking.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

ArtWilson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Its in the eye of the beholder
You're right - if we all had the same opinion then the world would be a boring place
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 3:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Countryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this pointCountryboy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ArtWilson
You're right - if we all had the same opinion then the world would be a boring place
Wrong! If everyone had the same opinion as me, things would be far better!
Only when I'm right though which is most if not all of the time.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Special deal today only with play.com

Ipad Air 16mb 329 quid

I was going to get it but on going in it is through a third party so have backed off. What do you think?
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:17 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Special deal today only with play.com

Ipad Air 16mb 329 quid

I was going to get it but on going in it is through a third party so have backed off. What do you think?
If it's not from Apple of course it's a third party.

If you are happy with the price and the credentials of the supplier buy it.

You will still get the Apple warranty.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fred James
If it's not from Apple of course it's a third party.

If you are happy with the price and the credentials of the supplier buy it.

You will still get the Apple warranty.
No you wont, not all the time, sometimes it is difficult point of law.
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t know sometimes it is the old saying that "if it is too good to be true, it is" or something like that. How do they sell it at that price and Amazon don´t?
Old Dec 2nd 2013, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

I don´t know sometimes it is the old saying that "if it is too good to be true, it is" or something like that. How do they sell it at that price and Amazon don´t?
There are some good sellers, we use to buy Iphone's back from Crapple and we used to pay about £130 for each one, they were like £400 + at the time, the Same with Dell's its just who they know in that department, we bought laptops direct from Dell for 70% of the price Tesco paid, and they did all the advertising, just our account manager liked me more and we took some deals Tesco refused.

I would say that even if you bought it from Amazon themselves your no more protected if something goes wrong.

I said earlier in the thread about a mate of mine who bought a iPad and PC World only gave the 1 yr warranty, She took it to a Apple shop and they refused to help, prolly laughing behind her back, I told her to enforce the 2yr EU Rule.

If that seller guarantees that Apple will fulfill the warranty, you cant go wrong but sometimes Apple (and they have been fined for it) wont fulfill, but you never know the seller if like me would be better to deal with than Amazon or Apple themselves, you get good and bad sellers, + Third party sellers like us also sell on Prime.

The law is the seller not the manufacturer is responsible, I don't want to rattle on anymore.