INTERNET

Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of
Thumbs up INTERNET

The thing i will miss about u.k is the internet connection.I get the feeling from you guys(and dolls)that the access is not to good in spain.Iam spoilt because we have broadband and cable.Communication is very important to us.Could you give us som feedback on what we can expect when we move.Is it better in some areas than others? Is it expensive?etc.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:06 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: INTERNET

Originally Posted by SHERGAR
The thing i will miss about u.k is the internet connection.I get the feeling from you guys(and dolls)that the access is not to good in spain.Iam spoilt because we have broadband and cable.Communication is very important to us.Could you give us som feedback on what we can expect when we move.Is it better in some areas than others? Is it expensive?etc.
There are a few tinternet experts on here Shergar, and quite a few people who could give you no end of stories about how good and bad the net in Spain can be.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 5:14 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Heres a run down of the theory of who can supply you

http://www.adslzone.net/comparativa.html

Having said that, when I tried to get an internet connection via a third party I was told that there was no guarantee that they could do it, because Telefonica were not being very helpful with the distribution of connections. Therefore I ended up with a 512 connection on what is called rural adsl.

Phone line and adsl costs me arouynd 60 euros a month.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

I have just recently got broadband and phone via satellite
that costs me €45. per month at 1mb and 300 minutes of phone calls in Spain per month

Before that I was on Telefonica analogue and that cost me €21. per month
and an additional €13. for the line rental