Intelsat 907

Old Nov 7th 2015, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Manclass is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intelsat 907

I am thinking of having my Sky dish realigned to be able to receive Intelsat 907.I know that there is no guarantee that this system will be around for a number of years, in fact I have heard that it could go off anytime and its a chance you take, I also know that from time to time the code has to be changed , but yesterday I overheard a gentleman talking about it and he said that he had heard that Intelsat 907 is about to lose some of its channels, as I was listening into somebody else's conversation I couldn't really ask him anything about it.. Has anybody else heard this rumour ?
Old Nov 7th 2015, 2:52 pm
Was called something else

The Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intelsat 907

Rumour.
There are 10 or so BBC channels, ITV1HD and C4HD- loss of some channels would pretty much render the service pointless.
Old Nov 7th 2015, 3:31 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intelsat 907

The codes used to change every few months, but they have not changed now for nearly a year.

The only logical conclusion you can draw from that is that they don't bother any more as the codes are hacked within an hour or two.

It's worth going for as it is the only way to get good quality full HD pictures if you live in the south of Spain, outside the Astra footprint.