Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Insect bites transmitting disease to dogs

Insect bites transmitting disease to dogs

Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

dorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond reputedorishaslop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Insect bites transmitting disease to dogs

I am coming to Murcia next week to dog sit for a lady.. she has told me her dog has a disease which was transmitted by an insect, she says it is very common in Spain.
I believe I did read something about this ages ago but will someone refresh my thoughts on it.
Gracias. xx
Old Nov 11th 2011, 8:55 am
I believe.

Grebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud ofGrebo has much to be proud of
Default Re: Insect bites transmitting disease to dogs

There is more than one
If you check in 'Free beer'
http://costablanca.angloinfo.com/cou...petthreats.asp

Tells you all about it.

Suzi
Old Nov 11th 2011, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

jonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to beholdjonnyx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Insect bites transmitting disease to dogs

Originally Posted by dorishaslop
I am coming to Murcia next week to dog sit for a lady.. she has told me her dog has a disease which was transmitted by an insect, she says it is very common in Spain.
I believe I did read something about this ages ago but will someone refresh my thoughts on it.
Gracias. xx
Hi,
Here are some more interesting articles for you:
www.petvetkamu.com/articles.html