Indoor Market

Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:16 pm
  #1  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Manchester
Posts: 309
vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default Indoor Market

Hi all, moving to sth Blanca region later this year and although I have visited many times I have never came across an indoor everyday market can anyone help please?
vox populia is offline  
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:29 pm
  #2  
Concierge
 
mikelincs's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: ex ex-pat, in Taunton
Posts: 25,856
mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Market

Originally Posted by vox populia View Post
Hi all, moving to sth Blanca region later this year and although I have visited many times I have never came across an indoor everyday market can anyone help please?
There is one in Torrevieja, between Calle Ramon Gallud and the front, when walking from the front start at the Paseo Vista Allegre, by the restaurants, and walk in towards the town centre. The market is between two of the roads.
mikelincs is offline  
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:41 pm
  #3  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Manchester
Posts: 309
vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Indoor Market

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
There is one in Torrevieja, between Calle Ramon Gallud and the front, when walking from the front start at the Paseo Vista Allegre, by the restaurants, and walk in towards the town centre. The market is between two of the roads.
Thanks Mike, the area we are looking at is probably down near lo Pagan / pilar de la Horadada but i suppose its not that far away!
vox populia is offline  
Old Feb 4th 2007, 4:03 pm
  #4  
Concierge
 
mikelincs's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Location: ex ex-pat, in Taunton
Posts: 25,856
mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Market

Originally Posted by vox populia View Post
Thanks Mike, the area we are looking at is probably down near lo Pagan / pilar de la Horadada but i suppose its not that far away!
No, Pilar is only a few Km south of us, and we are about 5km south of Torrevieja, but there are outdoor markets everyday in the area, and with the weather here they are pleasant to walk around all year. Great fruit and veg in them as well.
mikelincs is offline  
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:25 am
  #5  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Location: Manchester
Posts: 309
vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Indoor Market

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
No, Pilar is only a few Km south of us, and we are about 5km south of Torrevieja, but there are outdoor markets everyday in the area, and with the weather here they are pleasant to walk around all year. Great fruit and veg in them as well.
Thanks Mikelincs we are staying in San Pedro del Pinatar in August maybe go up and have a look as we do like our fruit and veg fresh.
vox populia is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.