Indoor Market

Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough
Default Indoor Market

Hi all, moving to sth Blanca region later this year and although I have visited many times I have never came across an indoor everyday market can anyone help please?
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:29 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indoor Market

Originally Posted by vox populia View Post
Hi all, moving to sth Blanca region later this year and although I have visited many times I have never came across an indoor everyday market can anyone help please?
There is one in Torrevieja, between Calle Ramon Gallud and the front, when walking from the front start at the Paseo Vista Allegre, by the restaurants, and walk in towards the town centre. The market is between two of the roads.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

vox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the roughvox populia is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
There is one in Torrevieja, between Calle Ramon Gallud and the front, when walking from the front start at the Paseo Vista Allegre, by the restaurants, and walk in towards the town centre. The market is between two of the roads.
Thanks Mike, the area we are looking at is probably down near lo Pagan / pilar de la Horadada but i suppose its not that far away!
Old Feb 4th 2007, 4:03 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vox populia View Post
Thanks Mike, the area we are looking at is probably down near lo Pagan / pilar de la Horadada but i suppose its not that far away!
No, Pilar is only a few Km south of us, and we are about 5km south of Torrevieja, but there are outdoor markets everyday in the area, and with the weather here they are pleasant to walk around all year. Great fruit and veg in them as well.
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mikelincs View Post
No, Pilar is only a few Km south of us, and we are about 5km south of Torrevieja, but there are outdoor markets everyday in the area, and with the weather here they are pleasant to walk around all year. Great fruit and veg in them as well.
Thanks Mikelincs we are staying in San Pedro del Pinatar in August maybe go up and have a look as we do like our fruit and veg fresh.