Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:37 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Hi Sunlover, yeah i will probably be around benamaladena or somewhere, please drop me an email or come on the forum when you arrive, always good to make contacts and what better contacts than other peopel who are just arriving too!

Thank you everybody for your kind words. Yes I wil certinately be on here when Im there, this is my life line now you know!! You will definately now how im getting on. Im even making a video diary of the whole event, so might start sticking bits up on YouTube!!!

4 weeks 6 days to go....
I just wanna go now!!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

OH MY GOD

How exciting......wishing you all the very best mate....you'll have to keep us all updated.

So chuffed for you - lifes one big adventure, and you only get one shot at it so fairplay to you.....enjoy

Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! It's all coming together, isn't it?

Good on you!

Do you realise you're leaving the UK on St George's day? Got to be a good omen, I reckon

Have fun for the next few weeks.......and then your adventure really begins!

Best wishes to you,
Sam.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Good luck to you onlineamiga, i hope you find everything you are looking for.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 9:39 pm
Just Joined

vambeech is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs eddie
OH MY GOD

How exciting......wishing you all the very best mate....you'll have to keep us all updated.

So chuffed for you - lifes one big adventure, and you only get one shot at it so fairplay to you.....enjoy

what happened then, r u still in spain, did everything work out 4 u?
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:22 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vambeech
what happened then, r u still in spain, did everything work out 4 u?
Last post from onlineamiga was on the 12th Oct,he had just applied for his NIE No.
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:00 am
Just Joined

AndyMan is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jandy44
Last post from onlineamiga was on the 12th Oct,he had just applied for his NIE No.

Long queue then ....