Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:12 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Hi you may remember my previous threads, catching the g/f doing naughty things on the internet making me look into a new life, then us kinda sorting out..but I still wanted the new life..

Well I have my money out of my investment account and have handed in my resignation at work. I have told all friends and family and oh.... my... gosh.... its actually happening. Its like nothing is going to stop this happening now and its hard to believe its really happening.

Basically im off out to spain first on April 23rd taking the portsmouth to bilbao ship.. and im going on my own. If everything looks good and I get an income then the other half will prepare to follow me down. Which could obviously take up to a couple of months or so.

If on the off chance anyone else is heading on the Bilbao ship then let me know coz i'll be on it all by myself!

5 weeks today!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:20 am
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Im moving to spain! I now have a date! and its booked!

Oh Wow!! It's actually happening!! Wish I could say the same but still haven't got a date (should be soon though) Hope all goes to plan for you.

GOOD LUCK!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Hi you may remember my previous threads, catching the g/f doing naughty things on the internet making me look into a new life, then us kinda sorting out..but I still wanted the new life..

Well I have my money out of my investment account and have handed in my resignation at work. I have told all friends and family and oh.... my... gosh.... its actually happening. Its like nothing is going to stop this happening now and its hard to believe its really happening.

Basically im off out to spain first on April 23rd taking the portsmouth to bilbao ship.. and im going on my own. If everything looks good and I get an income then the other half will prepare to follow me down. Which could obviously take up to a couple of months or so.

If on the off chance anyone else is heading on the Bilbao ship then let me know coz i'll be on it all by myself!

5 weeks today!!!!!!!!

Good luck xxxxxx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

Congratualtions! I hope it all goes well for you,we shall be following you very shortly after........mind you it seems like half of the UK will be too! Wish you all the best anyway and we might bump into you over there someday!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:15 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

HimnHer, great stuff, well when you do follow find me out because we'll be in the same boat.. in a new world needing friends!!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

As they say in the cobbled streets of my local Pueblo Blanco..Bueno..Adio...???..hello goodbye..?? good morning..good bye ..??
Have a fantastic new life..it will work..
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

HimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to allHimnHer is a name known to all

We will do mate. do you know where you are going yet over there? We are going to just outside Alicante area,my family live out there already,been there for about 5 or 6 years and they love it! Hopefully we will too!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:51 am
In Estepona

Im giong to be around the costa del sol initally, so yeah some distance from you im afraid. Thats great you have family out there. im being nuts, thrown in my job and going down there, got no friends, no family, no job down there yet either! what an adventure its going to be!!
Old Mar 19th 2007, 11:56 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Im giong to be around the costa del sol initally, so yeah some distance from you im afraid. Thats great you have family out there. im being nuts, thrown in my job and going down there, got no friends, no family, no job down there yet either! what an adventure its going to be!!
Good luck and hope it works out for you.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:30 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness you are brave,going it alone,I wish you the very best of luck,hope everything works out for you.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

clinging to the edge of my seat here!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to hear how you get on !!!!!!!

love

maryann x x x
Old Mar 19th 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

zims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant futurezims500 has a brilliant future

well done.... & all the
very bestest of luck..
keep us posted
Andrea
Old Mar 19th 2007, 8:44 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

5 weeks today!!!!!!!!
Good luck mate, not that your leavin just yet.

Are you sure that leavin the OH at home is such a good idea?
Old Mar 19th 2007, 9:22 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

5 weeks today!!!!!!!!

Good on ya ! Young man .. You be careful wont you ? make sure you keep your posessions close to you and your wits about you ! And make sure you have clean underwear incase you crash on the way ! And be careful talking to strangers ! If you meet a sexy senorita on your travels go for it , but be careful take precautions ! Ensure you take headache pills and stuff incase you get ill ! And make sure you let us know exactly what your doing daily this is for 2 reasons .
1/ Stop us all worrying
2/ We are nosey buggers

Will advise more nearer the day
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:45 am
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

We'll be following you, hope to get ferry 18th May. Have you decided where on the costa you are going to be, we will be in Benalmadena, so if your nearby give us shout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.