I'm leaving

Old Aug 7th 2007, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'm leaving

Next week OH and I are heading off to stay with his brother at Pedreguer for a few days. Mainly to go and sort out a few of the legalities etc in readiness for our big move...mind you, no property yet!! We also want to have a really good explore of the Ayora valley area. That's one of the areas we really like the sound of and have seen a few places that are interesting. Not the best time of year to be coming over to do all that, but the only time off Terry could get, so ho hum we will have to just put up with the heat and be mad english people wandering round when most sensible people are taking to the shade!

Really looking forward to the break, even though it is short one. I forget what it feels like to have that lovely warm sunshine on me. Hopefully I might even get a bit of a tan to cover up all this Cornish rust!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:02 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I'm leaving

Thats 7km from me, maybe lynxxa should arrange the meet sooner!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:17 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
Next week OH and I are heading off to stay with his brother at Pedreguer for a few days. Mainly to go and sort out a few of the legalities etc in readiness for our big move...mind you, no property yet!! We also want to have a really good explore of the Ayora valley area. That's one of the areas we really like the sound of and have seen a few places that are interesting. Not the best time of year to be coming over to do all that, but the only time off Terry could get, so ho hum we will have to just put up with the heat and be mad english people wandering round when most sensible people are taking to the shade!

Really looking forward to the break, even though it is short one. I forget what it feels like to have that lovely warm sunshine on me. Hopefully I might even get a bit of a tan to cover up all this Cornish rust!
We looked at some properties in that area and went through this estate agents in Castalla (where we are living).... http://mycasa.eu/ Daragh, the owner is a really nice guy and I personally recommend him. If you contact him he will arrange some viewings for you. He has an assistant who lives in the area.
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lionda
We looked at some properties in that area and went through this estate agents in Castalla (where we are living).... http://mycasa.eu/ Daragh, the owner is a really nice guy and I personally recommend him. If you contact him he will arrange some viewings for you. He has an assistant who lives in the area.
Thanks for that, Lionda. Will check it out.

Fuzzle, am not sure how much time we will have for partying...we only fly out on Thursday, and come back early on Tuesday. Taking OH's mum with us too, so that she can see her other son. All we keep saying is: wait till we are out there permanently!
Old Aug 7th 2007, 5:44 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Fuzzle, am not sure how much time we will have for partying...we only fly out on Thursday, and come back early on Tuesday. Taking OH's mum with us too, so that she can see her other son. All we keep saying is: wait till we are out there permanently!
Hope you find something you like
Old Aug 7th 2007, 7:40 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

looks like it will be the 18th for the meet - go on, come
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:12 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you have a good trip,hey it may only be for a few days but its all research into the big move..........we wont be far behind you.
Its going to be HOT HOT HOT out there