Illegal House.

Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:51 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Illegal House.

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I heard of a case last year where a UK couple agreed a price to sell their house incl. black money then went to the Notario and completed the paperwork with the buyer.
Notario then as usual, left the room and the couple asked the buyer for the cash.
The buyer replied ""What cash there is no cash,the house is now mine"" and he calmly walked out the door. Bye,bye!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:10 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
I heard of a case last year where a UK couple agreed a price to sell their house incl. black money then went to the Notario and completed the paperwork with the buyer.
Notario then as usual, left the room and the couple asked the buyer for the cash.
The buyer replied ""What cash there is no cash,the house is now mine"" and he calmly walked out the door. Bye,bye!
what idiot would sighn the house away before he got the money.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:03 pm
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by betris
what idiot would sighn the house away before he got the money.
Thats normal procedure from what I have seen.
The cash business cant be done in the presence of the Notario.
Occasionally it can be done before the papers are signed but as shown in previous posts the seller could also do a runner with the cash.
A dodgy business either way.
When ever I made a sale I was always sweating till I got to a place of safety with the cash just in case Id been set up.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 7:21 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Hell yes. Walking the distance between bank and Notario with a carrier bag full of Bin Ladens made my blood run cold.
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:10 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Hell yes. Walking the distance between bank and Notario with a carrier bag full of Bin Ladens made my blood run cold.
yes I suppose that set up bit has been thought of a few times before.