Ikea in Mercia

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 5:07 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ikea in Mercia

Originally Posted by scampicat
Can someone be serious for a moment and tell me when IKEA in Malaga is going to open?
Never hopefully
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:46 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Never hopefully
Nowhere near you so why do you care?

Rosemary
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Wales had Ikea a long time ago......
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:31 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Nowhere near you so why do you care?

Rosemary

We have to do all we can to prevent the scourge of Ikea
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

do I take it my offer for you to be my IKEA representative in your area has been turned down?
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 4:10 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by tallbob
do I take it my offer for you to be my IKEA representative in your area has been turned down?

Ikea is a wonderful place
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 5:55 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Turncoat

Rosemary
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:00 am
Forum Regular

tallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nicetallbob is just really nice

Could you please re-submit your CV as I burned it in my estufa
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:18 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

And Starbucks!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:31 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silverchick
And Starbucks!
Most bars sell excellent coffee at a € a cup, how long would Starbucks last .lol
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 6:31 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by tallbob
Could you please re-submit your CV as I burned it in my estufa
Its not Ikea furniture I dislike, its actually having to go there ... maybe its different in Spain ........ my experiences are of sunny Wednesbury
Old Sep 29th 2007, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scampicat
Hey you lot, I'll have you know that my house is furnished almost entirely by IKEA apart from a double bed that we bought locally (and the legs fell off after two weeks)!

Can someone be serious for a moment and tell me when IKEA in Malaga is going to open?
jdr mentioned it would be October, as it is October tomorrow are we certain of the date yet?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulLes
Hi are we talking Murcia city or region?
The region is Murcia, and the capital of this region also has as name Murcia (it is the 6 or 7 bigger city Spain). In the great majority of the counties of Spain the capital has the same name that the county, but in some cases (a minority) this doesn't happen, for example the capital of the county of La Rioja is Logroño, the capital of the Principality of Asturias is Oviedo, the capital of the county of Cantabria is Santander...
Old Sep 30th 2007, 12:50 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
The region is Murcia, and the capital of this region also has as name Murcia (it is the 6 or 7 bigger city Spain). In the great majority of the counties of Spain the capital has the same name that the county, but in some cases (a minority) this doesn't happen, for example the capital of the county of La Rioja is Logroño, the capital of the Principality of Asturias is Oviedo, the capital of the county of Cantabria is Santander...
Andalucia........Galicia..........Pays Basque..................Catalunya...............Ma llorca.......................well you get the message yeah?
Old Sep 30th 2007, 2:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Andalucia........Galicia..........Pays Basque..................Catalunya...............Ma llorca.......................well you get the message yeah?
What?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.