Ikea in Mercia

Old Dec 29th 2005, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

stirldecor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ikea in Mercia

Can anyone out there tell me if Ikea has opened in Mercia yet thanks in anticipation
Old Dec 29th 2005, 10:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud ofNige has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ikea in Mercia

MURCIA MURCIA MURCIA
IKEA IKEA IKEA
Planned date of opening = Spring 2006
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 4:21 pm
Just Joined

dave & vicky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stirldecor
Can anyone out there tell me if Ikea has opened in Mercia yet thanks in anticipation
Hi,
We have just heard that Ikea will be opening in February, the building looked nearly finished when we drove past it yesterday.
Dave
Old Jan 6th 2006, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

Graham2005 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ! i drove past at the weekend and it opens on the 28th Feb. Hope this helps.
Old Jan 12th 2006, 3:32 pm
PPP
Just Joined

PPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Graham2005
Hi ! i drove past at the weekend and it opens on the 28th Feb. Hope this helps.
Graham, can you tell me exactly where it is located as we have just purchased a house in Torre pacheco. Peter
Old Jan 15th 2006, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

Hi are we talking Murcia city or region?
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Originally Posted by PaulLes
Hi are we talking Murcia city or region?
It's in Murcia city, just off the road to Alicante (the A7). Drove past it last week and it wasn't open. Looks like they might make 28th Feb, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Bit tricky to get to since some of the access roads are still unfinished.

Here's the web page http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/store...oreName=murcia

PS. Fellow Brits, please make an effort and pronounce Murcia properly.

Last edited by Unexpat; Jan 19th 2006 at 3:03 pm.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

Originally Posted by Unexpat
It's in Murcia city, just off the road to Alicante (the A7). Drove past it last week and it wasn't open. Looks like they might make 28th Feb, but I wouldn't bet on it.

I agree some pronounciations are bad for 'MOYR THIA, any other ideas on phonetic spelling to help others
Old Jan 20th 2006, 9:01 am
PPP
Just Joined

PPP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that Paul. Regards
Peter

Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Unexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really niceUnexpat is just really nice

Originally Posted by PaulLes
I agree some pronounciations are bad for 'MOYR THIA, any other ideas on phonetic spelling to help others
The "u" is very much a "oo" sound, so I'd have to go with MOORTHIA

I once had a conversation with a fellow Brit where we had spoken for over 10 minutes before I realised that "Mercia" was actually a place I knew very well.

Last edited by Unexpat; Jan 20th 2006 at 12:41 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2006, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

josephina is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Ikea in Murcia

Hello
At the risk of sounded really thick can someone please give me more detailed directions to Ikea i know it is off the A7 at 763.... but the only 763 i can find on the map that i have, is near Villamartin in Torrevieja and i dont know if i am even looking at the A7 .......my place is in Mar de Cristal but i only know as far as the airport (san Javier).Thanks
Josephina
Old Jan 26th 2006, 1:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Ikea in Murcia

Originally Posted by josephina

Hello
At the risk of sounded really thick can someone please give me more detailed directions to Ikea i know it is off the A7 at 763.... but the only 763 i can find on the map that i have, is near Villamartin in Torrevieja and i dont know if i am even looking at the A7 .......my place is in Mar de Cristal but i only know as far as the airport (san Javier).Thanks
Josephina
You've looked at the map on the website? If you still can't tell from that, then it's pretty much here according to the GPS fix I took:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...e=25000&icon=x

Zoom in/out as required to view. Note the location is a new development and there are new roads here that are not on the maps yet. But if you get into the general area, it's hard to miss it visually.

Last edited by Unexpat; Jan 26th 2006 at 2:07 am.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:34 am
Just Joined

audreybrown1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dave

Can you tell me where Ikea is and is it well sign posted. I would be coming from the La Manga end of the Mar Menor.

Thanks

Audrey
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:35 am
Just Joined

OOps

I've just looked a the posts above mine. I can find out where it is now!

Audrey
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:40 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Ikea in Murcia

Josephina

I am also in Mar de Cristal but only using it as a holiday apartment. I'm going over next week and intend going to Ikea so hopefully it's open. Are you living in there or is it a holiday home for you too.

Audrey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.