Reload this Page >

I made it - I have moved to Sain

I made it - I have moved to Sain

Old Jan 5th 2017, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

Ruth exMunich is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I made it - I have moved to Sain

Dear all,
or rather all of you who have been helpful with tips and advice a bit more than a year ago!

I have made the move to Spain from Munich in Germany a few months ago. But - I have not moved to Cabo Roig, which was suggested and I considered, but to Denia! It's about one hour north of Alicante. What attracted me is that it is a well functioning small town, (even without tourists). Of course (apart from the tourists in the sommer) there are "foreingners" like me who have moved here, but we do blend in. And there are lots of cafes, bars, restaurants with mostly Spanish people.
I am learning spanish and think I have made the right choices.

If anyone lives near Denia or would like to get in touch, please do so!

Now, I wish everyone a wonderful and peaceful New Year!
Ruth
Old Jan 5th 2017, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I made it - I have moved to Sain

Hi Ruth,

My wife and I had a nice week in Denia in October last year. We was looking for a quiet break and found it there.

Very best wishes to you.

Steve
Old Jan 11th 2017, 6:33 pm
Just Joined

AdrienneS is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ruth, well done. I too moved (from UK) to Spain in October last year. I'm in San Pedro but moving to Santiago de la Ribera at the end of this month (nearer the beach!) If you're on your own as I am be nice to hook up and chat.
enjoy your stay
Old Feb 20th 2017, 9:55 am
Just Joined

lilkal is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Adriennes were you in San Pedro del Pinatar. We are looking to move to either Los Alcarazes, San Pedro de Pinatar or Satiago de la Ribera. How did your move go. Any hiccups. All the red tape is baffling me at present.
Old Feb 20th 2017, 11:42 am
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ruth exMunich

I have made the move to Spain from Munich in Germany a few months ago. But - I have not moved to Cabo Roig, which was suggested and I considered, but to Denia!
Congrats, well done & trust it meets all your expectations.

Did you buy or are you renting?