Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

I dont feel well, and need a little lovin'!!

I dont feel well, and need a little lovin'!!

Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:35 am
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of
Default Re: I dont feel well, and need a little lovin'!!

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You filthy women! I'm trying to find a portable air conditioner!!
that's a new name for it!
xxxxxxxxxx
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:45 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eve
that's a new name for it!
xxxxxxxxxx
You dirty filthy women!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

You dirty filthy women!!
n that's why you love us so much!!!!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:35 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Fruity Boy!!!!

All women have to worry about is the occassional bout of childbirth and they never have to suffer again. Unless of course, they want another ankle biter to boss about.
I cant think why but this came to mind,

nine months of pregnancy then the rest of our lives looking after our boys.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 10:58 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jandy
I was getting very broody then for a moment - ive now pulled myself together .
My kids are now 19, 21 and 22 - i asked my mum once "when do you stop worrying about them", she said i'll let you know when i do" - so yes they are for life not just for Christmas .
Take care
Love Sam
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:28 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Hi Jandy
I was getting very broody then for a moment - ive now pulled myself together .
My kids are now 19, 21 and 22 - i asked my mum once "when do you stop worrying about them", she said i'll let you know when i do" - so yes they are for life not just for Christmas .
Take care
Love Sam
Hi Sam,dont know why that song came to mind,the point trying to make is yes we have them for life not just for nine months,they bring us so much joy but also sorrow,my eldest son is 36,my daughter 35 and my youngest son would have been 34, makes me feel a right old get,I started young
Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:31 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to share this with you all, heard it last year and have been looking out for it for ages.

Old Jul 15th 2007, 11:48 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jandy44
Hi Sam,dont know why that song came to mind,the point trying to make is yes we have them for life not just for nine months,they bring us so much joy but also sorrow,my eldest son is 36,my daughter 35 and my youngest son would have been 34, makes me feel a right old get,I started young
OMG Jandy ive just watched it again with the volume on this time - dope that i am - a real tear jurker that one - yes i see what you mean - my eldest has gone through a lot of hard times this last 12 months in one way or another and is now just coming through the other end thank god - sometimes life deals some really nasty blows and really tests us - this last three years have been particular difficult for our family with losing my mum, our first grandchild, a very close collegue and one of the children i used to support but i couldnt imagine what you have been through with your loss - big big hug to you.
Take care
Love Sam
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:03 pm
Young at heart

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
OMG Jandy ive just watched it again with the volume on this time - dope that i am - a real tear jurker that one - yes i see what you mean - my eldest has gone through a lot of hard times this last 12 months in one way or another and is now just coming through the other end thank god - sometimes life deals some really nasty blows and really tests us - this last three years have been particular difficult for our family with losing my mum, our first grandchild, a very close collegue and one of the children i used to support but i couldnt imagine what you have been through with your loss - big big hug to you.
Take care
Love Sam
Thanks Sam and a big hug for you to ............
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:35 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

It's time this thread was rescued by some testosterone.

BTW, good afternoon ladies. And Matt.

Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:37 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by derbyflan
It's time this thread was rescued by some testosterone.

BTW, good afternoon ladies. And Matt.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EMjmyv1rNJ8
Sorry derbyflan - testosterone restored
Old Jul 15th 2007, 12:39 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:01 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm never sick mate, never have been, even when it has reached the stage of pissing blood, I never hurled!
too much information