Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Azahar property agents

Azahar property agents

Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:14 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of
Default Azahar property agents

Hi everyone,

I know there is at least one forum member who lives in the Azahar region and need some info before we come out on holiday there on 6th August.
We want to have a look around at Land and property while there and have found some on a couple of websites, tried to contact one agent but they don't reply , so I thought we would wait until we got there and find one. We are staying in Alcossebre so any suggestions of reputable agents would be good

Gary
Old Jul 8th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Azahar property agents

Originally Posted by Garfielduk
reputable agents

here we go
Old Jul 8th 2007, 4:01 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Garfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud ofGarfielduk has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by spain

here we go
Come on then !
Old Jul 8th 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Come on then !
I dont know any...there have been a few estate agent recommendations on her but not sure if any cover the area you are looking at - have a quick search
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:28 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Come on then !
Patience is not one of your virtues that is for sure.

Rosemary
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

The Costa de Azahar covers a huge area between the Costa Brava and The Costa Blanca North, so you may need to narrow the area down a bit for any recommendations, also whether you want coast or inland.
Many companies, including agents tend to close for the whole of August as well.
Regards
Tim
Old Jul 8th 2007, 7:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,

I know there is at least one forum member who lives in the Azahar region and need some info before we come out on holiday there on 6th August.
We want to have a look around at Land and property while there and have found some on a couple of websites, tried to contact one agent but they don't reply , so I thought we would wait until we got there and find one. We are staying in Alcossebre so any suggestions of reputable agents would be good

Gary

I can give you a good agents details, but I don't know if they will cover the area you are interested in, Northern CBish Denia / Oliva / Gandia / Cullera?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

derek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura aboutderek500 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by valenciatim
The Costa de Azahar covers a huge area between the Costa Brava and The Costa Blanca North
It's actually from the Costa Dorada to the Costa Blanca. Roughly Vinarós down to Gandia.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 9:12 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Thanks for all your replies, including the sarcastic which I guess is a British trait in quite a few of us !
Old Jul 9th 2007, 5:59 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all your replies, including the sarcastic which I guess is a British trait in quite a few of us !
OK ..... But do you want the agent details or is that too far away for you?
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Mrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of lightMrs eddie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Gary

Believe it or not we found reputable agents and after a year here we are still good friends with them........we used Parasol Networks....link is

http://www.parasolnetworks.com/

Would definitely recommend them, they are just so genuine and helpful.......

Best of luck to you.

Mrs E xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:37 pm
Just Joined

SpanishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Azahar property agents

Hi Gary,
This is a first posting for me, so Hi to everyone else as well! I live in Vinaros on the Costa Azahar, 25 minutes from Alcossebre. Between Vinaros and Alcossebre there is Benicarlo and Peniscola, and more estate agents than you handle in a year, let alone a holiday. I am currently up for sale (wanting to return to UK) with 9 agents. All of which are Ok, but you have to remember out here it is the purchaser who nearly always pays the commission, not the vendor, and commissions vary between 6% and 15%. Try to steer clear of the big names you see on TV as it is they who charge the high commissions. Here are three e/addresses, and English is well spoken at all three.
[email protected]
www.orolar.com
www.casa-futuro.com
Have a good holiday, and don't be too hasty to commit. The property market has really slowed down, and has very much become a buyers market.

Good luck!
SpanishEyes:
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:34 pm
Chilled out Cheshire Cat

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
OK ..... But do you want the agent details or is that too far away for you?
Sorry Mitzy for not replying, been dormant for a while, actually the areas you are quoting may be of interest but at a later date if we cannot find what we want further north which is between Castellon and Vinaros, Thanks anyway

And thanks to Spanish eyes for the advice also

Last edited by Garfielduk; Jul 14th 2007 at 5:36 pm.
Old Jul 15th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SpanishEyes
Hi Gary,
This is a first posting for me, so Hi to everyone else as well! I live in Vinaros on the Costa Azahar, 25 minutes from Alcossebre. Between Vinaros and Alcossebre there is Benicarlo and Peniscola, and more estate agents than you handle in a year, let alone a holiday. I am currently up for sale (wanting to return to UK) with 9 agents. All of which are Ok, but you have to remember out here it is the purchaser who nearly always pays the commission, not the vendor, and commissions vary between 6% and 15%. Try to steer clear of the big names you see on TV as it is they who charge the high commissions. Here are three e/addresses, and English is well spoken at all three.
[email protected]
www.orolar.com
www.casa-futuro.com
Have a good holiday, and don't be too hasty to commit. The property market has really slowed down, and has very much become a buyers market.

Good luck!
SpanishEyes:

sorry to hear you are not staying in Spain, could I ask (if Im not being too personal) why you are returning to UK ?

15% commission, that is RIDICULOUS :curse:

Good luck with your sale (when we were selling we had it on with about 20 agents and finally sold after 44 viewings )
Old Jul 15th 2007, 1:05 pm
Just Joined

SpanishEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Want to leave Spain for quite a few reasons. When we moved here 3 1/2 years ago, we said we wanted to experience a different life style for a few years, and if we liked it we would stay longer and if we didn't, then we would pull ourselves out while we are young enough to cope with the hassle. We have enjoyed some aspects of living here, but to echo someone else on this site, "home is where the heart is" and our hearts aren't here. Finding this site has been great for me, as you all give one another so much encouragement, help and reassurance. I don't feel quite so alone in my decision anymore. When you have a spare five minutes, click on to the Australian section and read how many unhappy expats are out there, it could make you cry! Atleast I'm only a couple of hours away from the UK. Well that said, we have had four viewers in four months, so a few more to go yet methinks.
I jest not when I talk of 15% commission. Parador charge between 12 and 15%, but hey Parador, that's another story!!!!

Best wishes to you all,
Spanish Eyes.