Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

i am flying with

i am flying with

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of
Default i am flying with

i'm flying out with ryanair, and booked 3 suitcases when booking. Now, i have tried to fit it all in and am fighting a losing battle does anyone know if i can take another suitcase or 2 and pay for it when i get to the airport? and also i have his golfclubs to take with me which i didnt pre book either so want to pay for them when i get there as well? Thanks if anyone know the answers!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:32 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: i am flying with

I think you can but they'll probably charge you a fortune. Can you not phone them up?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
I think you can but they'll probably charge you a fortune. Can you not phone them up?
Also costs a fortune to phone them so thought i'd see if anyone here knew first
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

The suitcase shouldn't be a problem as they'll be only too happy to charge you the extortionate excess luggage fees.

The golf clubs might be a different story, checkout Ryanairs FAQ's for more info but personally I wouldn't risk it.

Last edited by dazzle; Mar 22nd 2007 at 4:02 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

ok, cheers dazzle, i'll give them a call then, he will freak if i leave his golf clubs behind
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cajam31
ok, cheers dazzle, i'll give them a call then, he will freak if i leave his golf clubs behind
Be truthful - aren't you just a little bit tempted though
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

big wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond reputebig wheels has a reputation beyond repute

The checked baggage weight allowance is 15kg per person. Each Passenger may check-in up to 5 items of checked baggage, up to the checked baggage allowance per person, a baggage fee is charged for each item of checked baggage. Currently if you pay the baggage charge at the airport it is £10 per item of baggage.
Bear in mind that you will have to pay the excess baggage fee of £5.50 for every kg you carry over 15kgs in total.
Sports Equipment (golf clubs etc ) Per Item/ Per One Way Flight £15.50 paid at time of booking, or £20.50 at the airport.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:09 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Remember not to carry any liquids with you. We had a bottle of water and had to put it in a bin! Then when we got through to the area where you wait to board we could buy water - 50cl for £1.50 a bottle!!!! Bloomin cheek!!!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Send it as a part load on a removals van. 01179041288 or 07917165239 or Spain 690354881

Last edited by jdr; Mar 22nd 2007 at 4:12 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Right, rang them (£1 a minute!!) to be told i can do it at the airport lol
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cajam31
Right, rang them (£1 a minute!!) to be told i can do it at the airport lol
Did you read big wheels baggage charges ???????

5.50 a kilo for over weight of 15 kilo`s + 10.00 for each extra case.

Maybe cheaper to hire your own jet.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Just don't take any baggage. Good excuse to go shopping...

I went to Oz with just a sports bags, probably the best way of doing it as the climate varies quite a bit.....and for spain, if it didn't fit in the car, it didn't come... (I arrived with a small case and my laptop, and a baseball bat)
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:57 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Just don't take any baggage. Good excuse to go shopping...

I went to Oz with just a sports bags, probably the best way of doing it as the climate varies quite a bit.....and for spain, if it didn't fit in the car, it didn't come... (I arrived with a small case and my laptop, and a baseball bat)

Good idea I want to bin everything when I go, I'd love to start with a new wardrobe of clothes, it's been such a long time since I did any clothes shopping. Maybe I could update from the 80's look to the 90's
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dazzle
Be truthful - aren't you just a little bit tempted though
Yes, i could sell them and that would pay for the excess baggage AND i'd no longer be a golf widow.
No i'm too scared

Last edited by cajam31; Mar 22nd 2007 at 5:23 pm.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jdr
Did you read big wheels baggage charges ???????

5.50 a kilo for over weight of 15 kilo`s + 10.00 for each extra case.

Maybe cheaper to hire your own jet.
Its gonna be 20.50 for the golf clubs and 10 quid each for 2 extra cases, so only(!) 40 quid
Shouldnt be over 15 kilos if i've got my 2 extra cases.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.