Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

lezz12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default huescar

we hope to move in july to huescar
do live near can you tell more about the place
Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:52 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: huescar

Originally Posted by lezz12
Theres a lot of cave houses there
Old Apr 25th 2007, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

jeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nicejeanc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Theres a lot of cave houses there
I've never heard of it i'm afraid, and i've been trawling the internet for months! But Good luck and I'm sure someone will come up with some information soon
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:48 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Some info here, its in Spanish but will translate into English if you click the "translate button" Looks like its a small town with a farming background.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 8:52 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

From what I've seen of it (photos) it looks a really nice place. I wasn't joking when I mentioned the cave houses ... I have seen a virtual tour of inside of some of them and they are really nice ... and comparatively cheap. I know a few people who live in them also. The surrounding countryside looks stunning. I can send you a link to a local agents web site if you like. There is an English contingent there, but I have no idea how large.

I've made a few friends down there over the tinternet and I mean to go and see them sometime soon.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:22 am
Just Joined

lezz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks all for replys can any one tell us what are the first things to do.
will have car and motohome will we need spanish plates on them,
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:26 am
Senior Moment

thanks all for replys can any one tell us what are the first things to do.
will have car and motohome will we need spanish plates on them,
Well look at JDR's free beer sticky at the top.

Re your cars, you will need to register them Spanish Plates within 30 days, and in that way you will also avoid the import tax. I recommend you use a Gestoria to save the hassle. You'll need to register on the Padron at your local Town Hall to be able to register the cars. Presumably you already have your NIE's?