Benalmadena

Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

midget gem will become famous soon enough
Default Benalmadena

Hello, has anybody got a property to let for 6 months In Benalmadena from May - November?

Or, does anyone in the area, have experience of a good estate agent?
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Benalmadena

Call some very good friends of ours, Dave and Lyn, they have a web site so you can get email address, phone numbers etc., they are very reasonable and look after many apartments and villas in our area:-

www.personaltouchvillas.co.uk

Or check out the Sur in English, they have a web site:-

http://www.surinenglish.com/index.php

But would warn you a lot of the people want three months rent (2 months in advance) (1 month deposit) plus some ask for a finders fee, they should not do this, but they do! Dave and Lyn will just ask for two months rent unless the owner asks for three.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

oh thank you so much! Im searching for the website right now!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

well, i have just emailed them, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

I have also emailed some agents such as apartsol and other which i can't remember the name of! but like you say, it will be more expensive going through an agent, rather than a private owner.

Any other ideas? We are looking to move to the area at the end of May (just waiting for the dogs rabies blood test to come through) so we really need to find a property quickly!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Dave and Lyn manage lots of property in this area, and are a lovely couple who "would not rip you off" so to speak, do not personally know of anyone else, but there are lots of agents around this area, just do a google search, but be careful

Have also been told a Swedish Lady called Katja, K.R. Homes is a good person to contact, only got a telephone number 0034 679 975 959
Old Apr 25th 2007, 7:14 pm
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

Just scored myself a pretty nice studio overlooking the sea in benal. They just wanted 100 deposit which is refunded at the end and the 550 euros for the month. ive only rented it for the month so its pretty good all bills included

Once ive moved in on Monday i'll send you the contact details of that agent. I say once ive moved in, plenty of time for them to annoy me yet But im sure (and hope) they dont!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:01 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Just scored myself a pretty nice studio overlooking the sea in benal. They just wanted 100 deposit which is refunded at the end and the 550 euros for the month. ive only rented it for the month so its pretty good all bills included

Once ive moved in on Monday i'll send you the contact details of that agent. I say once ive moved in, plenty of time for them to annoy me yet But im sure (and hope) they dont!
Not long to go,I hope you have a safe journey,have a wonderful time,all the best onlineamiga
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

thanks for all your help guys! Unfortunately MrsJDR's friends Dave and Lynn don't have any long term rentals left for this summer! And one the agents i spoke to said the same thing! So for the moment i am back to the drawing board!

Onlineamiga that would be great if you can forward me those details when you are settled! Why are you moving to Benalmadena? and who with?