Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

How can I check this information is correct ?

How can I check this information is correct ?

Old Apr 26th 2007, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How can I check this information is correct ?

I hope it all comes to fruition.

I apologise for going on about the property registry but I have met so many people with escrituras who were in blissful ignorance of the fact that it was not registered.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

Ambre Solaire will become famous soon enoughAmbre Solaire will become famous soon enough

I really appreciate the advice regarding escritura, property registers et al

I totally agree ignorance is bliss and if we had taken notice of estate agents and developers during our previous attempts to purchase, I hate to think the position we would be in now. The usual, "don't need a Lawyer, give me POA to save you travelling over to Spain, pay a 10% deposit, sign here quick before someone buys it etc etc.

Regards
Old May 14th 2007, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Ambre Solaire will become famous soon enoughAmbre Solaire will become famous soon enough

Question for Beachcomber

On the copy of the Escritura de Obra Nueva we have it states Valor, may I ask is that value of the amount of work that has been registered or is it the current value of the property as of today ?

As usual there is a long delay in our Lawyer response to emails
Old May 14th 2007, 12:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ambre Solaire
Question for Beachcomber

On the copy of the Escritura de Obra Nueva we have it states Valor, may I ask is that value of the amount of work that has been registered or is it the current value of the property as of today ?

As usual there is a long delay in our Lawyer response to emails
This thread will explain maybe
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=448854
Old May 14th 2007, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for that but excuse my ignorance is the Valor stated on the Escritura the Valor catastral