Hot tub sales

Old Jun 1st 2005, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice
Smile Hot tub sales

Hi,
Anyboby got any ideas on the best place to purchase a hot/spa tub in spain, i have a property in inland Murcia. I have been looking on UK search engines and its driving me potty. Ive seen a few on Ebay.es but they are based in Germany. Guess if we typed in the Spanish for spa bath in google.es we would find loads. Without sounding thick what do the spanish call spa baths.

Great site, by the way any expats near Blanca

Cheers Paul and Les
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

countryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the roughcountryboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hot tub sales

Hi Paul & Les
Try these link's

Nivola Spas

Med-Spas

Aqua4Fun

They should get you on the right track
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

PaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nicePaulLes is just really nice

Originally Posted by countryboy
Hi Paul & Les
Try these link's

Nivola Spas

Med-Spas

Aqua4Fun

They should get you on the right track

Cheers thanks a lot, ill give them a go.

Paul
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 2:49 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a "Casa" down your way, they always have a big selection of hot tubs. Failing that the Spanish is "balneario hidráulico or Hottub".
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sibsie
If you have a "Casa" down your way, they always have a big selection of hot tubs. Failing that the Spanish is "balneario hidráulico or Hottub".

Cheers for that Sibsie, should help a bit is im assuming that the 'casa' you refer to is some kind of store i.e home store, we have only recently purchased our casa en espana and are not familiar with many of the store names.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 12:21 pm
C.G.D.S

sibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond reputesibsie has a reputation beyond repute

Casa is a really good and decent priced home store. It's a bit like a mini Ikea without all the tat. Bricoman is another well known chain. A bit like Homebase.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sibsie
Casa is a really good and decent priced home store. It's a bit like a mini Ikea without all the tat. Bricoman is another well known chain. A bit like Homebase.

Thanks,

This site is a mine of information, cheers
Old Jun 7th 2005, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PaulLes
Thanks,

This site is a mine of information, cheers

Sibsie,

Thanks for all the info so far, do you or any one on the forum know if 'Casa' or 'Bricoman' have a web site or store locator ive tried Google UK etc no luck.
Our house is near Blanca, Murcia im over in a couple of weeks sorting out final bits in the house. Dont know who's more excited me or the wife, must brush up on our Spanish and my pronunciation though, thought i'd try the local tapa abas ended up with gambas , all part of the fun though best wishes to all.

Paul
Old Jun 7th 2005, 3:42 pm
C.G.D.S

Dont know who's more excited me or the wife, must brush up on our Spanish and my pronunciation though, thought i'd try the local tapa abas ended up with gambas , all part of the fun though best wishes to all.

Paul
Got to watch those vowels in Spanish. One false move and you'll land yourself in all sorts of trouble.
Old Jun 24th 2005, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

xirles is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Anyboby got any ideas on the best place to purchase a hot/spa tub in spain, i have a property in inland Murcia. I have been looking on UK search engines and its driving me potty. Ive seen a few on Ebay.es but they are based in Germany. Guess if we typed in the Spanish for spa bath in google.es we would find loads. Without sounding thick what do the spanish call spa baths.

Great site, by the way any expats near Blanca

Cheers Paul and Les
Hi,

Had this conversation yesterday with my son's friend who sells hot tubs in the UK. (we are buying a property in Costa Blanca) He says the firm they use deliver to Spain, they arranged delivery etc to Tenerife for a customer last year)

Can forward the company details if helpful, will ask him over the weekend for further info.

Regards,
Linda