Reload this Page >

Homes from Hell ITV re Camposol

Homes from Hell ITV re Camposol

Old Aug 15th 2011, 7:22 pm
Just Joined

sparkiestchica is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Homes from Hell ITV re Camposol

Originally Posted by casa del sol
Looked there 2002 about the time of the changeover to the euro, the places going for 45k to 50k euro now were around 70k euro then.

Camposol is an acquired taste, you either love it or hate it, but you can't go wrong if buying for the lifestyle and not as an investment and in it for the longer term with money behind you for support over the next ten years or so. There are plenty for 45k euros fortuna or rosa style but get the professionals to check it is built on solid ground, check the area out and speak to the neighbours before parting with any cash.

Please, please tell me where to look for a Rosa for 45.000€, and I'll buy several!!

Sandy
Old Aug 15th 2011, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Tabbycats4 has a spectacular aura aboutTabbycats4 has a spectacular aura aboutTabbycats4 has a spectacular aura about

The villas for 45k euros plus are the small Victoria and Fiesta, maybe one or two Clasicos but definetly not Fortunas/Rosa's , if they are, I would buy another like a shot....lovely homes, I know, I got a semi- detached Rebecca with gardens, this is the same as a Fortuna,, except a Fortuna is detached.
Exactly where did you see these villas on sale for this price please?

Carole x

Last edited by Tabbycats4; Aug 15th 2011 at 7:39 pm.
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tabbycats4
The villas for 45k euros plus are the small Victoria and Fiesta, maybe one or two Clasicos but definetly not Fortunas/Rosa's ,
The fact that you can buy any two bedroom place for £40k+ should tell you all you need to know about the place, most places you couldn't buy a dog kennel for that sort of money.
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:48 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Why oh why are you members from Camposol allowing yourselves to be drawn into this by people like desolation who are obviously making posts to stir things up.

Rosemary
Old Aug 15th 2011, 9:58 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Why oh why are you members from Camposol allowing yourselves to be drawn into this by people like desolation who are obviously making posts to stir things up.

Rosemary

I have my beady eye on desolation
I suspect if he continues to post as such, there will be suicides on BE
Old Aug 16th 2011, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by agoreira
The fact that you can buy any two bedroom place for £40k+ should tell you all you need to know about the place, most places you couldn't buy a dog kennel for that sort of money.
I suspect the price per square metre is on par with similar areas in Spain. The properties at these prices are quite small.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really do not understand the way this thread has developed. On the one hand you have the Camposol owners defending their Urb as though their lives depended on it.
On the other you have posters who seem intent on rubbishing the place.

WHY? It all seems so unnecessary.

I can understand threads on town/campo/urb life but this thread has degenerated into just bitching. That's not the idea of a forum.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 7:08 am
Just Joined

sparkiestchica is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnyone
I suspect the price per square metre is on par with similar areas in Spain. The properties at these prices are quite small.

I really do not understand the way this thread has developed. On the one hand you have the Camposol owners defending their Urb as though their lives depended on it.

I can understand threads on town/campo/urb life but this thread has degenerated into just bitching. That's not the idea of a forum.

Hi Johnnyone - you're right, so I'm withdrawing from this forum!!

It is useless, trying to explain to people who are so wrapped up in their own superiority that they could just possibly be too blinkered to see another point of view.

However, as you might have guessed, regardless of any TV programmes, I'm perfectly contented living on Camposol, and would not dream of slating anyone choice of home, unless I had actually been there.

I think thoughyou must admit, that most of the bitching came from the more 'senior members' of this forum, so as I said, I'll withdraw, and let them get on with their little lives

Regards to you all

Sandy Allison

Last edited by sparkiestchica; Aug 16th 2011 at 7:13 am. Reason: Duplication
Old Aug 16th 2011, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by johnnyone

I think that posters living on Camposol, quite rightly, do not want to see the value of their properties reduced by negative speculation on a public forum which might be researched by anyone wishing to buy in the area.

I'm not entirely sure why other posters, some of whom have by their own admission, never set foot in the place, seem intent on rubbishing it
Old Aug 16th 2011, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

casa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond reputecasa del sol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sparkiestchica
Please, please tell me where to look for a Rosa for 45.000€, and I'll buy several!!

Sandy
All you have to do is find the right sellers by asking....the asking price is not the selling price.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 9:22 am
FreeThinker

jimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond reputejimenato has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noelrosie
I think that posters living on Camposol, quite rightly, do not want to see the value of their properties reduced by negative speculation on a public forum which might be researched by anyone wishing to buy in the area.

I'm not entirely sure why other posters, some of whom have by their own admission, never set foot in the place, seem intent on rubbishing it
Hear hear!!

I don't blame the Camposollers one little bit for defending their chosen locality. I am disappointed by the attitude of some others who are unnecessarily seeking to rubbish it sight unseen from afar. What's the point?
Old Aug 16th 2011, 9:29 am
Banned

desolation is an unknown quantity at this point

I have taken a look on the rightmove website for properties for sale in Camposol and there are loads of them, 166 properties ofr sale in Camposol alone with a 1 bedroom villa for 41,000 euros, a 2 bedroom bungalow for 45,000 euros, a 3 bedroom villa for 60,000 euros. Even at these prices the properties are way overpriced. I wouldn't be surprised if buyers put in offers of 20,000 euros for a 40,000 priced property or put in offers of 30,000 euros for a 60,000 euro priced property.

Camposol's reputation has surely been seriously damaged by all the horror stories of subsidence and poor build quality. Buyers will put in cheeky offers of half the asking price!

Last edited by desolation; Aug 16th 2011 at 9:31 am.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 9:58 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by desolation
I have taken a look on the rightmove website for properties for sale in Camposol and there are loads of them, 166 properties ofr sale in Camposol alone with a 1 bedroom villa for 41,000 euros, a 2 bedroom bungalow for 45,000 euros, a 3 bedroom villa for 60,000 euros. Even at these prices the properties are way overpriced. I wouldn't be surprised if buyers put in offers of 20,000 euros for a 40,000 priced property or put in offers of 30,000 euros for a 60,000 euro priced property.

Camposol's reputation has surely been seriously damaged by all the horror stories of subsidence and poor build quality. Buyers will put in cheeky offers of half the asking price!
Could I ask you what your deep interest in this is? Are you planning to buy, hoping to sell or trying to spread doom and gloom? You have made 5 posts all about bad building, people wanting to get out etc so it definitely feels like you have an ulterior motive in your posts.

Rosemary
Old Aug 16th 2011, 10:04 am
BE Enthusiast

noelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of lightnoelrosie is a glorious beacon of light

Could I ask you what your deep interest in this is? Are you planning to buy, hoping to sell or trying to spread doom and gloom? You have made 5 posts all about bad building, people wanting to get out etc so it definitely feels like you have an ulterior motive in your posts.

Rosemary
That is exactly what I was thinking too ... why come onto a website and make only negative comments?
New posters normally join and immediately ask a sensible question related to living in Spain, or at least introduce themselves and give a brief synopsis of their situation before joining in discussions.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

Tabbycats4 has a spectacular aura aboutTabbycats4 has a spectacular aura aboutTabbycats4 has a spectacular aura about

Desolation
You continually are 'knocking' Camposol, have you ever been there?

You and a few others, are sad, sad people, who don't seem to have much of a life, and seem to get great pleasure in annoying others just for the fun of it!!!!

I personally hope you get banned from this site and any others you may frequent.

I and a few of my other Camposol 'buddies' will probably give this site a miss from now on.

Such a shame, because there seems to be some genuinely lovely people.

Desolation GET A LIFE and BE NICE for gods sake. Don't know what your and a few others, problems are.... Life is too short to be an absolute b***** to folk and a place you, and a few other wallys know nothing about!!!!

Bye everyone....sorry it's come to this x

Carole

Last edited by Tabbycats4; Aug 16th 2011 at 10:15 am.
Old Aug 16th 2011, 10:32 am
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary
Actually if anything I think Camposol's appeal is now probably greater than before! (it will make desolation gnash his teeth in fury!)

I didn't know about the place before this thread started, and think of myself as a city-dweller. Yet if I was looking for a retirement place, this type of place would fit a lot of requirements. Cheap prices for 2 bedroom properties. You're unlikely to get your place burnt down in riots or see looters rampage down the high street. The climate is obviously good, and there seem to be a community already looking out for each other.

Of course there probably aren't the job opportunities you'd get in a big city. Unless you work via the web, commute, or can work your fingers to the bone in a bar, then it's probably less of an option. But it seems a great place to retire (or have a holiday home) away from the city noise, crime and pollution, without forking out silly money. There are a lot worse options out there. and I don't see anywhere making huge gains in house prices, so I don't see why choosing to pay more for your product (in this case a house) makes any sense?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.