Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Home swap for a year

Home swap for a year

Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:04 am
Just Joined

juana is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Home swap for a year

Does anybody know where the best place would be to place an ad for a house swap between Spain and the UK. I am thinking of returning to the UK but would like to dip my feet before making the final decision.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

j0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant futurej0197 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Home swap for a year

You could try www.holiday-rentals.co.uk. Sometimes the owners are up for holiday swaps.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

kayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nicekayley is just really nice

You could try www.homeforexchange.com Last time I looked registration was free. They are mainly for holiday swaps though.

You could also try www.andalucia.com as there are people on there wanting to move to Spain.
Old Nov 22nd 2006, 12:21 pm
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice

Originally Posted by juana
Does anybody know where the best place would be to place an ad for a house swap between Spain and the UK. I am thinking of returning to the UK but would like to dip my feet before making the final decision.
hi there do you mind me asking why you want to come back to england how about renting out you spanish property before you decide to go back to this horrible country england for good
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 10:23 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by helenba
hi there do you mind me asking why you want to come back to england how about renting out you spanish property before you decide to go back to this horrible country england for good
Renting is a problem here long term, many friends of mine have had issues on getting renters out even though there is a contract etc and deposits. Hence the home swap idea, will give me an idea if I want to live in UK again, in the end roots and family are important.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 10:24 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by kayley
You could try www.homeforexchange.com Last time I looked registration was free. They are mainly for holiday swaps though.

You could also try www.andalucia.com as there are people on there wanting to move to Spain.

Many thanks for the reply - will give it a try.
Old Nov 23rd 2006, 10:25 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by j0197
You could try www.holiday-rentals.co.uk. Sometimes the owners are up for holiday swaps.
Thanks for taking time to reply, will check it out!
Old Dec 4th 2006, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

tommydickfingers74 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there.where would you be looking to move back to in the uk?
Old Dec 4th 2006, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by tommydickfingers74
hi there.where would you be looking to move back to in the uk?
Good evening,

It would have to be the London /South East as my work will be around that area. I could go maximum a 1 hour radius possibly, I am originally from the Dorking area of Surrey. thanks for the reply.