Holiday Day

Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Holiday Day

Its holidays again today... kids off school and its chucking it down....!!!

Barmy 18 though,,,.... any good suggestions of what to do today....?

looking for out of town ideas thanks very much!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Holiday Day

Originally Posted by The Pope

Go to the mall in Tavira and go to the pictures. Bryony
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice

Originally Posted by MikeCol
Go to the mall in Tavira and go to the pictures. Bryony
Spooky.. just been on there website and doesnt seem anything for kids in english...

10pin bowling I think in Lepe!

Last edited by The Pope; Dec 8th 2010 at 8:54 am. Reason: spelling again!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Spooky.. just been on there website and doesnt seem anything for kids in english...

10pin bowling I think in Lepe!
All films (except animations) are in English with Port. subtitles. Thought Harry Potter was on!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:01 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point

Where´s the cinema in Tavira and where can I find the program?? (yes, my kids are going nuts as well!!)
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jur
Where´s the cinema in Tavira and where can I find the program?? (yes, my kids are going nuts as well!!)
Jur... its in the gran plaza.....

http://www.taviragranplaza.com/
Old Dec 8th 2010, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MikeCol

All films (except animations) are in English with Port. subtitles. Thought Harry Potter was on!
Unfortunatley my kids are too young and would be scared out of their minds with Harry Potter

They would want the animations... shame La Plaza Ayamonte Cinema is closed....

I remember going to see madagascar 2 a few years back and laughed my socks off!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

We loved Madagascar too, way to good for kids. Went to see the latest Toy Story with our grandchildren, brilliant.
Unfortunatley my kids are too young and would be scared out of their minds with Harry Potter

They would want the animations... shame La Plaza Ayamonte Cinema is closed....

I remember going to see madagascar 2 a few years back and laughed my socks off!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:30 pm
Jur

Jur... its in the gran plaza.....

http://www.taviragranplaza.com/
Thanks mr.Pope, I did just realise that animated flicks in Portugal are obviously dubbed in Portuguese.

Oh well, back to playing with Lego !
Old Dec 8th 2010, 1:51 pm
Jur

Megamind at 17:15 in Islantilla !!! We´re off!
Old Dec 8th 2010, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Pope,

Did you go to Mass? It's a day of obilgation, 8th December, Immaculate Conception.

Old Dec 9th 2010, 7:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Carol&John
Hello Pope,

Did you go to Mass? It's a day of obilgation, 8th December, Immaculate Conception.

Yep Mass 1st... then went to the pub and went home for an immaculate ...