Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hey Little Miss Sarky

Hey Little Miss Sarky

Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:43 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Little Miss Sarky

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Ok then, being as you are trying to help my diet. Perhaps Crispy will be so good as to post you the smallest (and I mean smallest) chocolate bar in the selection box
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Rosemary
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:01 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Rosemary
Now you need to ask Crispy ever so nicely if she will post you one

But the way she was going last night, she has probably eaten them all
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:04 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

We've already finished a big tin of Quality street, and now started on a big tin of Celebrations, but don't worry, we've got ANOTHER big tin of Quality Street in reserve.
Old Nov 15th 2007, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by mikelincs
We've already finished a big tin of Quality street, and now started on a big tin of Celebrations, but don't worry, we've got ANOTHER big tin of Quality Street in reserve.
Dont rub it in
Old Nov 15th 2007, 8:08 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
And you say I've got a drink problem
at least with me its only a glass, with you it would be a barrel!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:30 am

Hey Crispy.....when did you change your name?

Are you not a girl anymore?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:48 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hey Crispy.....when did you change your name?

Are you not a girl anymore?

My friend Sue changed it for me yesterday, now I am to become a married women I thought I had better start growing up Wedding booked for 18th December, 12 noon, Gibraltar Registry Office

Selection Box up-date, still in one piece thought I might auction it off between you and Rosemary to pay for the wedding
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by crispy
My friend Sue changed it for me yesterday, now I am to become a married women I thought I had better start growing up Wedding booked for 18th December, 12 noon, Gibraltar Registry Office

Selection Box up-date, still in one piece thought I might auction it off between you and Rosemary to pay for the wedding
Hey thats great news.....we may come and gate crash (owt for a likkle free drinkipoos)

You must be really excited, are all the family coming over or are you keeping it quiet?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:13 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Hey thats great news.....we may come and gate crash (owt for a likkle free drinkipoos)

You must be really excited, are all the family coming over or are you keeping it quiet?

Just me, mal and two friends that live here who will witness the deadly deed, we have to tell the family.....sometime
Old Nov 15th 2007, 12:19 pm

Just me, mal and two friends that live here who will witness the deadly deed, we have to tell the family.....sometime
Good for you.

Thats exactly what we did, then we phoned all the family from the airport to let them know it wasnt just a holiday we were going on....it was our honeymoon!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

WOW Crispy..............................many congratulations to you and Mal!!

I think you should start a new thread sharing your wonderful news, because not everyone is as nosey as me and Rosemary so lots of other people are likely to miss the good tidings.
Keith and I are very happy for you, and wish you continued happiness.
Hope you have a fantastic day on 18th, and an extra special Christmas

Any news on the house viewing from today?
Wishing you all the very best for the sale too; crumbs, you've got a lot going on right now - I don't know how you managed to sneak in that selection box shopping trip!

PS If you're sending out little bars from Pam's selection box, please can I have the Flake??
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations.... So now from crispygirl, to MrsCrispy?

Don't throw that bloody bouquet up towards the Costa Blanca! I have caught too many.... I am going to getting my hands chopped off!

Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by brisca
WOW Crispy..............................many congratulations to you and Mal!!

I think you should start a new thread sharing your wonderful news, because not everyone is as nosey as me and Rosemary so lots of other people are likely to miss the good tidings.
Keith and I are very happy for you, and wish you continued happiness.
Hope you have a fantastic day on 18th, and an extra special Christmas

Any news on the house viewing from today?
Wishing you all the very best for the sale too; crumbs, you've got a lot going on right now - I don't know how you managed to sneak in that selection box shopping trip!

PS If you're sending out little bars from Pam's selection box, please can I have the Flake??

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Oops! Don't worry about replying with news about today's house visit, cos I've just read your post on the Estate Agent thread

I know you won't want to get too excited about it just yet, but it does sound promising.
I'll keep everything crossed for you

Love and hugs,
from Sam xx
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
WHy, WHY, WHY, WHY not!!?

After all, it was almost at the very end of Crispy's edible list.................so I'm sure she won't miss it

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.