Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Hey Little Miss Sarky

Hey Little Miss Sarky

Old Nov 14th 2007, 5:11 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Hey Little Miss Sarky

I went to Gib to day and bought you a Cadbury's Selection Box that includes a Crunchie.......No pressure to come and collect it, it will be a challenge to see how long it remains intact The Curly Whirly is already calling me very loudly
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey Little Miss Sarky

I was being nosey and read this thread...................and now I reckon I could be racing you for that Crunchie, Miss Sarky - so you'd better get on down to Crispy's quick!!

I remember as a child (and a chocaholic!) buying the family's Easter eggs a few weeks beforehand................and not being able to resist them in the interim - so I had to go and buy them all over again
It was a bit of a panic on a £ a week pocket money, I seem to recall!

Resist the Curly Whirly temptation Cripsy - you know you can!
Old Nov 14th 2007, 6:32 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy
I went to Gib to day and bought you a Cadbury's Selection Box that includes a Crunchie.......No pressure to come and collect it, it will be a challenge to see how long it remains intact The Curly Whirly is already calling me very loudly
That is just plain mean Crispy!!

Crunchie..Curly Whirly....I think Ive just given up the will to live

What else is in it? What about one of those little choccy animal bars or a flake...or even the DB`s in chocolate, a Cadburys Caramel?

Oh God, Im just gonna go and have a good cry
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
That is just plain mean Crispy!!

Crunchie..Curly Whirly....I think Ive just given up the will to live

What else is in it? What about one of those little choccy animal bars or a flake...or even the DB`s in chocolate, a Cadburys Caramel?

Oh God, Im just gonna go and have a good cry

In order of disappearance: Fudge, Chomp, Buttons, Curly Wurly, Crunchie, Dairy Milk, Flake and last but not least Dairy Milk Bubbly. I am now going to lick the chocolate off a Fry's Turkish Delight and then suck the inside to death
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by brisca
I remember as a child (and a chocaholic!) buying the family's Easter eggs a few weeks beforehand................and not being able to resist them in the interim - so I had to go and buy them all over again
It was a bit of a panic on a £ a week pocket money, I seem to recall!

Resist the Curly Whirly temptation Cripsy - you know you can!

How often have I done that, I have even hidden chocolate from my children, waited for them to go to bed and then eaten it how could I, such a weak willed mother
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

what's going on in here then?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
what's going on in here then?

can't you read?
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:37 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

can't you read?
at the moment?

NO.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:39 pm

at the moment?

NO.

Well take your glass's from the top of your head on stick them on you nose
Old Nov 14th 2007, 8:42 pm
Straw Man.

Well take your glass's from the top of your head on stick them on you nose
Its the glass that's full of Chianti that's causing the problem.....
Old Nov 14th 2007, 9:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Its the glass that's full of Chianti that's causing the problem.....
And you say I've got a drink problem
Old Nov 14th 2007, 10:00 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

In order of disappearance: Fudge, Chomp, Buttons, Curly Wurly, Crunchie, Dairy Milk, Flake and last but not least Dairy Milk Bubbly. I am now going to lick the chocolate off a Fry's Turkish Delight and then suck the inside to death
You are being sadistic and very very cruel to your friend who is on a DIET so pack up the chocs and post to me!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE>

Rosemary
Old Nov 15th 2007, 5:56 am

Originally Posted by The Oddities
You are being sadistic and very very cruel to your friend who is on a DIET so pack up the chocs and post to me!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE>

Rosemary
Hands off Rosemary.....they are all mine!!!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:06 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
Hands off Rosemary.....they are all mine!!!
I was only doing my good deed for the day, HONEST.

Rosemary
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I was only doing my good deed for the day, HONEST.

Rosemary
Ok then, being as you are trying to help my diet. Perhaps Crispy will be so good as to post you the smallest (and I mean smallest) chocolate bar in the selection box

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.