Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Help! Winter Let - Costa Del Sol.

Help! Winter Let - Costa Del Sol.

Old Mar 15th 2017, 4:38 pm
Just Joined

alfie2784 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Help! Winter Let - Costa Del Sol.

Hi
my wife and I moved back to the UK five years ago having happily lived in Arroyo de la Miel(Benalmadena)for four years, we have done nothing but miss Spain and the lifestyle ever since we left. But fortunately we now find ourselves in a position where we will be able to spend the winter months in Spain, I have searched the forum but not found what I have been looking for, we are wanting to rent a two bedroom apartment in the Los Boliches area of Fuengirola from the beginning of November 2017 to the end of February 2018, we are looking for any relevant websites or agents that may specialize in this area and any help that you knowledgeable folk on this forum can offer would be greatly appreciated. We hope to do the groundwork via the internet but realize that we will have to pop out at some point to view.

thanks in advance

Alfie
Old Mar 15th 2017, 6:01 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Help! Winter Let - Costa Del Sol.

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 15th 2017, 6:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Loafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond reputeLoafing Along has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alfie2784
Hi
my wife and I moved back to the UK five years ago having happily lived in Arroyo de la Miel(Benalmadena)for four years, we have done nothing but miss Spain and the lifestyle ever since we left. But fortunately we now find ourselves in a position where we will be able to spend the winter months in Spain, I have searched the forum but not found what I have been looking for, we are wanting to rent a two bedroom apartment in the Los Boliches area of Fuengirola from the beginning of November 2017 to the end of February 2018, we are looking for any relevant websites or agents that may specialize in this area and any help that you knowledgeable folk on this forum can offer would be greatly appreciated. We hope to do the groundwork via the internet but realize that we will have to pop out at some point to view.

thanks in advance

Alfie
Have a look at this web.https://www.holidayrentalontheweb.com
Met the people from the office in La Cala and very good.

Add a cautionary word - the long term rental market on the Costa is booming so may be difficult to find what you are looking for to "over winter"

Last edited by Loafing Along; Mar 15th 2017 at 6:55 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2017, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

dairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nice

Would you be interested in Estepona port?
Old Mar 16th 2017, 2:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

chrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond reputechrisjolly has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Help! Winter Let - Costa Del Sol.

Originally Posted by alfie2784
Hi

thanks in advance

Alfie
We did the same years ago and just spent a bit of time here to find a lovely apartment in Las Torres in Los Boliches without using the internet or an agent.
When you arrive just ask around in the bars and put up a few fliers in the apartment blocks. The only use of the internet is to get an idea of current rental prices.
Good luck.
Old Mar 16th 2017, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

alfie2784 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks guy's appreciate the input, in response to Estepona we love the place but we would prefer to be just that bit closer to Malaga & the airport.

regards

Alfie
Old Mar 22nd 2017, 11:16 pm
Just Joined

Sammyrenee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dairymaid
Would you be interested in Estepona port?
We are looking for somewhere near Estepona for winter let Dairymead.

We are a retired professional couple wishing to spend anything between 3-5 months depending on what is available, but we do have dogs.
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

dairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nice

So sorry, but the apartment isnĀ“t suitable for dogs.

Good luck with your search!